Diablo® III

Thought I'd drop in and say "hi"

As title says!

Hi

Been a while, noticed some names that are still around :P
Reply Quote
holla
Reply Quote
Heya Enot. Long time no see. How are you?
Reply Quote
Yes it has been a while, hope you're doing ok.
Reply Quote
Hey, look who's back! I hope you enjoyed that extended vacation of yours! (%
Reply Quote
Nice monk
Reply Quote
Hey man! Are you playing or just visiting the forum? I removed you after I saw you offline for 30+ days... if you're back I'll add you again: -)
Reply Quote
Hey Enot. You have not missed much, but Fitz is more of a boob, uh I mean noob, than ever.
Reply Quote
I've considered coming back xD just not sure I'm motivated enough to do so haha.

Life has been great just incredibly busy, been spending my last couple months of gaming between warframe and firefall.

Has D3 changed much? or still mostly the same as before?
Reply Quote
Blast form the past! Good to see you lurking...maybe see you in game =)

Cheers,
CC-
Reply Quote
Sup, I see your rocking a WKL. So your cool dude ^_^
Reply Quote
Hey man! You're not kidding, it HAS been a while lol.

How goes it?

If D3 isn't drawing you back you could always give MH (the super heroes arpg many of the d1+2 staff is working on) a try with the few of us (me, baggins, steel... kamel plays maybe twice a week at this point...) that are still mostly playing that over D3. I haven't been on D3 in a while myself. Since before MH launched so probably almost 3 months now.

I just noticed after submitting my post that you mentioned Firefall. Buddy of mine I play MH with mentioned that the other day too. Is it pretty good? Besides MH I've been playin XCOM, FC3, and a few other games in the last month or so.

Tbh not sure how much I'll even be playing MH once PS4 comes out. Really lookin forward to gettin back to playin with a controller and on my TV that's like 3x bigger than my PC monitor lol. Lookin foward to Destiny, Division, and FFXIV over there :p
Edited by gotaplanstan#1369 on 7/27/2013 12:03 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Btw, Noone is ever playing MH.
We'll steel is but most time the guild is a barren wasteland
I need to make some MH friends
Reply Quote
I talked with Jirad about maybe jumping on for a bit in one of the next couple of weeks.

Great to see alot of the people from before are still in the community and active, thats a decent enough reason to jump on and play a bit with some people.

Was playing Warframe for a while but got into the top 500 and was bored just doing the same things over and over with even less of a goal than at least paragon leveling here haha.

Firefall is pretty fun atm, but it does get repetitive, that said they are developing content and making changes in their OB so that is something to keep in mind. It's F2P so no real commitment if you tried and didn't like it, you've only lost a little bit of time. It's much more a TPS styled game so really nothing comparable to D3 lol. I found having loved the ME series, despite its flaws :P and games like EVE that Firefall fulfills that desire for a skill based game, where gear is important but not end all be all of progression that it is in so many other games.
Reply Quote
07/26/2013 10:05 PMPosted by Enot

Pretty much the same. The "best" builds have changed quite a lot though.

Seems Blizz is working solely on console stuff for now, so I wouldn't expect anything new out of the game for some time.

Hope to see you on though. Add please if you start playing again.
Reply Quote

The rich got richer, the poor continue to complain and the endgame is farming AH's.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]