Diablo® III

Just lost 700m thanks blizzard!!!

(Locked)

I added those glove on the auction house by mistake!

http://i.imgur.com/7e8yEJH.png

So i called a blizzard rep, he say he couldnt help me...

So i thought to myself, ok at least ill get tons of bids on it and get like 500m!

But in the last hour i found out that the bid was the same as 3 hours ago... (5m or so) kinda weird for a 700m pair of gloves...

http://i.imgur.com/v6bAF42.png

So i found out that the item cant be bidded on,

Called another blizzard rep and he told me he couldnt help me once again AND THAT THERES NO BUG...

Just wanted to thanks blizzard on that, i paid for this freaking game and im now losing some of the gold i hardly worked for (because of a auction house bug)

This isnt the 1st time i see this bug and i bet you guys saw it a couples of times also, i dont know if thats because they cant fix it or whatever but that sucks... i dont even feel like playing anymore....
Edited by TiLord#1380 on 7/28/2013 7:50 PM PDT
reserved for lol
07/28/2013 07:51 PMPosted by kamVINCI
reserved for lol

Yeah really funny... someone bought a 700m pair of gloves for 5m, this guy dont know his luck -_-
i dont see how those gloves are 700m.... they aren't that good.

and the other gloves that you are trying to bid on... 0 in the bid box means the item was locked. most likely it was a duped item.
why with 20 mins to go did you not get a friend to put in a bid to win the item if it was not allowing you to bid, if they put in the higher bid then you would have em back, that sux but damn i just hope it wasn't an already made billionaire that has em. as they say the rich just get richer.
i dont see how those gloves are 700m.... they aren't that good.

and the other gloves that you are trying to bid on... 0 in the bid box means the item was locked. most likely it was a duped item.

Its not a dupe lol its the gloves ive found and put on AH by mistake

And even if its not 700m worth... its worth more then a freaking 5m lol...
how do you add something to the AH by mistake ????
07/28/2013 08:03 PMPosted by SALUTE666
why with 20 mins to go did you not get a friend to put in a bid to win the item if it was not allowing you to bid, if they put in the higher bid then you would have em back, that sux but damn i just hope it wasn't an already made billionaire that has em. as they say the rich just get richer.

As i told, the pair of gloves couldnt be bidded on... (stuck on 0) (and asking someone to bid on an item isnt legal as i just learn by a blizz rep)
get over it man. :) btw, i sell item buyout only so i dont get price i dont agree on. :) just sayin.
Searchable in 5 minutes. Might I suggest you take that time to check your auctions.
07/28/2013 08:07 PMPosted by kamVINCI
get over it man. :) btw, i sell item buyout only so i dont get price i dont agree on. :) just sayin.

Guess what ill do until now...

Ill probally boycot the auction house too...

Theres no point in using it when blizzard get a 15% cut on something that is automatited and no point of using it when u cant win bids on any items because of all the auction house bots out there!

Without speaking about the known *0 bid* bug that is still there after like 4 patch and that just costed me a couple of millions...
07/28/2013 08:05 PMPosted by TiLord
and asking someone to bid on an item isnt legal as i just learn by a blizz rep

Do you really believe that?

07/28/2013 07:49 PMPosted by TiLord

Do you mean you cant bid on your own item? That's normal. Its a bug if someone (a friend) else cant bid on your item.
Don't worry, that isn't worth anything near 700 mil.
lol it is your mistake, not Blizzards. I find it funny in that all these people can't deal with the fact they mess up so they hate on Blizzard.
Way to drum up bidders.

Why can't you just cancel the auction? (I've never listed anything without a buyout price, and I've always been able to cancel an auction)
07/28/2013 08:14 PMPosted by DeadRu
lol it is your mistake, not Blizzards. I find it funny in that all these people can't deal with the fact they mess up so they hate on Blizzard.

I know its my fault about posting it, but its the fault of blizzard if it couldnt be bidded on...

So ya THEY made me loose a couple a millions there...

Without mentioning about the bad representative service i had twice today, i just hate blizzard even more

Way to drum up bidders.

Why can't you just cancel the auction? (I've never listed anything without a buyout price, and I've always been able to cancel an auction)

No more bids for me... buyout price and thats it...
Edited by TiLord#1380 on 7/28/2013 8:18 PM PDT
07/28/2013 08:12 PMPosted by TheCursed
and asking someone to bid on an item isnt legal as i just learn by a blizz rep

Do you really believe that?

Do you mean you cant bid on your own item? That's normal. Its a bug if someone (a friend) else cant bid on your item.

Someone told me he couldnt bid on it
07/28/2013 07:49 PMPosted by TiLord
and im now losing some of the gold i hardly worked for
07/28/2013 08:19 PMPosted by TiLord
Someone told me he couldnt bid on it

Then you got screwed by the AH. Sorry. :(
Heh, well, someone just posted them on the RMAH for $20. Ridiculously overpriced, but whatever, not my money.

Remember, an item isn't worth 700m just because you THINK its worth 700m. Let this be a lesson to put up bids for a minimum you can live with, and to always check your items on the AH for the 5 minutes they are not searchable to make sure the price you set is correct.
Edited by Kaniran#1890 on 7/28/2013 8:30 PM PDT
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]