Diablo® III

Cheating.

Will everyone have kingly swords of the whale?

Can I trade for an item, drop that item to a friend then simply reload from my saved character for both items?

Did Lance Armstrong really win seven tour de beeceeklets?
Reply Quote
View profile
Not sure why but that stuff just doesn't really bother me.

It's the same principal in life, you can either work hard and go and buy a mars bar or you can cheat and take the short cut and steal it from the store (yeah consequences are far different) but you know yourself that you feel meh if you cheat and add all the godly weapons by cheating.
Reply Quote
Even if it is possible. For me it is no go.
I like to "hunt" for items. And with cheating, i would be cheating my own fun.
If others cheat, well thats out of my league anyway, basically i don't care as long they don't spoil the fun for me :o) Don't think they can. I'm not getting excited if someone else has better items. I'm getting excited if i find it for my own :)

I play the game because i like it how it is, and for me there is NO added value to cheat.
Reply Quote
Yep, if people want to make the game boring for themselves faster by cheating, that's on them.
Reply Quote
The only reason I would cheat, and hear me out here is to make 1 of every class options on a dummy acc so when friends come by he/she can be what he wants and see what the game has to offer. I don't know if it is called cheating because it will be my six main Characters just saved over to new file.
Reply Quote
Why don't they do just like they did on PS 1. if the same item exist, they both simply vanish completely. took care of that problem real easy.
Reply Quote
08/07/2013 04:33 PMPosted by Thanatos
Why don't they do just like they did on PS 1. if the same item exist, they both simply vanish completely. took care of that problem real easy.

That's a good start. How would they restrict gold, gem, recipe duping? Drop, friend picks up, drop, reload saved profile, repeat.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]