Diablo® III

Question About NTSC Xbox Version

90 Pandaren Monk
Hello, Dear Blizzard,

I don't know if someone will be able to answer me But I Try to ask my question ...

I live in Québec, canada, So NTSC Region 1 for Xbox 360...

My question is ... What is the langage Will be in the DVD I wish French will be in ...

How Many DVD will be In the Box ??

And a last question ... To a better Game in Xbox Wil need to Instal the Game on console... But How many Go the Game on it will take ??

Thank to take time to answer me

Have a Good Day
Reply Quote
MVP - Diablo III
View profile
I'm not sure of the language sorry But I'd assume the game will come in French just like the PC version.

1 DVD for the game.

No you don't have to install it on the console and saves are only around 7mb.
Reply Quote
Community Manager
Anyone picking up Diablo III for console in Canada should have the option to choose English or French for a language preference.
Reply Quote
But How many GB the Game will take ??

fixed
Edited by Enigma#1917 on 8/7/2013 12:19 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Il dispose d'une option Française.
Reply Quote
Seems like I was shipped the French version of the game in error. Is it the same as the English version of the game (i.e. English AND French languages) or simply just French?

The packaging is mostly in French but it doesn't state anywhere that is has only one language or both for that matter...

Any help from someone with a French copy would be much appreciated!

Thanks!
Reply Quote
Sorry I should have stated that I have the PS4 "French" version. Futureshop from where I made the purchase seems to indicate that the "French" version is only in French from what I can read under the details and specs on the item page here:

http://www.futureshop.ca/en-CA/product/diablo-iii-reaper-of-souls-ultimate-evil-edition-playstation-4-french/10298213.aspx?path=f3b0e1d7fa416b6a29447b2362a8bf74en02
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]