Diablo® III

Upcoming Hotfix: Gold Stack Size Increased on RMAH

make it more pay to win... greedy activision
WOW what a horrible idea!!!! Now even mid tier items will be billions forcing even more people to use 3rd party sites lol
online only to prevent all this

working as intended.

Why not work on combating the botters instead of following in their footsteps? Can you not police your own game? Faith in blizz is completely gone.
07/29/2013 10:59 AMPosted by NoSoupfOu
Yep, this is the icing on the cake. Absolutely no faith in dev team anymore.

The dev team doesn't have anything to do with the gold's price.
Yay!
online only to prevent all this

working as intended.

Why not work on combating the botters instead of following in their footsteps? Can you not police your own game? Faith in blizz is completely gone.

This!
07/29/2013 11:04 AMPosted by Mist3rHyde
Yep, this is the icing on the cake. Absolutely no faith in dev team anymore.

The dev team doesn't have anything to do with the gold's price.

Yep.

It has nothing at all to do with the fact there are no useful gold sinks.

Dev team doesn't control that either.
Wow I bought 2bill for 50 euro TODAY, and now this comes online? really bad blizzard, this should have been released ATLEAST 1 week ago... I fell scammed by the company i used to love
92 Human Rogue
Horse !@#$ change blizz. Nail in the coffin.
I skimmed this and some people seem to be pointing their swords at the devs on this ... ever consider this is probably a decision made buy the suits?
Why did they have to destroy this game.. it had so much potential. Good game blizzard, good game.
07/29/2013 11:09 AMPosted by Grizzlybeer
I skimmed this and some people seem to be pointing their swords at the devs on this ... ever consider this is probably a decision made buy the suits?

The suits dont talk with us, now do they?
Making gold stacks larger without increasing the Max bid cap forces people to use the RMAH instead of the AH. Was it a lie when you guys said that you want to move the focus of the game off the AH/RMAH?

Just get our new patch out already. And all depending on that is if i quit this game for good. And i think you guys know that this "loot 2.0" thing better be a good patch, if not many are leaving for good.
i think its cuz activision blizzard bought themselfs out of vivendi(?), and now they need MORE money for themselfes, by forcing all even medium items from GAH to RMAH that they get more money for themself........
This is so f***ing stupid. You are forcing people to pay $ if they want good gear. The stupidest thing you guys have done to this game yet. D3 should not be pay to win.
So they tweak the RMAH over fixing the game...seems legit.
Also, for those who may be concerned, please rest assured that the bug which caused the gold dupe back in May (when we raised the stack size cap to 10 million) has indeed been resolved and should not resurface as a result of this hotfix. Even so, we will be conducting extensive testing in the live game environment during maintenance before bringing the servers up to verify that no new issues were caused as the result of raising the cap to 50 million.

How about you unban our accounts for your stupid bug? No accountability at blizzard what a clusterf**k.
07/29/2013 11:11 AMPosted by Neothanos

The suits dont talk with us, now do they?

No they're just collecting your money while you blame the wrong person for it.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]