Diablo® III

Upcoming Hotfix: Gold Stack Size Increased on RMAH

What a joke.
PAY TO WIN FOR THE WIN!!!
ARE YOU SERIOUS? ARE YOU FLIPPING SERIOUS? PLEASE BLIZ READ THE REPLY'S BELOW AND ANSWER US BACK WHY YOU REALLY DID THIS. THE GAME HAS GOTTEN TO BE SUCH AN OLD SOCK, AND THIS IS THE BEST YOU COULD DO? REALLY? MILLIONS OF DOLLARS MADE ON THE RELASE OF D3 AND THIS IS THE BEST AND GREATEST YOU COULD THINK OF TO PROVIDE US THE FANS......F'ING NICE! HMMMM FIGURE OUT A WAY FOR 3RD PARTY SITES NOT TO BE ABLE TO SELL THE DAMN GOLD......WOW, THERE'S A THOUGHT!
LoL why not just delete the gold auction house all togther then.

2billion gold cap which will equal 10dollars soon...
VS. a 250$ cap on the rmah?

You are really calling this a "hotfix"??? -_-

Please come out and say it blizzard, you want people only using the RMAH.
Edited by WreckageD#1549 on 7/29/2013 11:18 AM PDT
The more and more i think about this the more i get pissed U r Forcing people to use the Rmah, why not raise the gah at least too???
07/29/2013 10:59 AMPosted by FPO64
Its not directly blizzards fault, if people didn't bot then the prices would have to change to try and complete.

Remember the reason they gave us when we was forced online with DRM?
So Blizz/Acti could "keep the integrity" of RMAH/AH...
No more SP, no more playing on the run or MODs...
And now, more that one year after release, BOTs, dupers and third party sites are still very active...

DRM was nothing more than a poor excuse to keep the game in their hands, and to legally get the RMAH running
What a completely horrendous change..

All gold will drop in value, obviously.
People who dont want to spend money will have an EVEN HARDER time to gear up.
There will now be no even half-decent items on the regular ah, every good item will have to be put up on the rmah to maintain its value, or be sold ON THIRD PARTY SITES outside of the ah.

And also, third party sites will ALWAYS BE CHEAPER THEN RMAH, they wouldnt survive otherwise, so the only thing that this change is supposed to adress, isnt getting fixed anyways.

Just disgusting. Wheres your mind at, blizzard?
online only to prevent all this

working as intended.

Why not work on combating the botters instead of following in their footsteps? Can you not police your own game? Faith in blizz is completely gone.

This.
How are people who are just beginning to play the game going to be able to get gear without using the RMAH? They sure as hell can't farm their own gear as it's TOTALLY nonviable.

Diablo 3... what in the BLUE hell are you doing? Sort this game out or RIP.
Blizzard it's obvious that your trying to force people into buying their upgrades off the RMAH so you make as much money as possible since you refuse to increase or remove the max price cap on the gold AH. The sad part is that the majority of us either can't afford to or just don't use the RMAH so the state of the game is just going to get worse as players are going to get upset they can't buy/afford upgrades and content is already boring so more will quit before you even patch any new content because you want to drag your heels on everything that doesn't make you more money.
Refund the people in the last month that has paid for gold on the RMAH.

its the least a large company can do to their loyal fans.

if RIOT can do it for people that bought champions that went on sale the next day... BLIZZARD CAN HANDLE IT TOO.

Why are there no BLUE POST responses to ANYTHING YOUR FANS ARE SAYING?!?

Does BLIZZARD really not give a !@#$ about their community?
overall great change in my opinion. but here's the 1 thing I don't like about this change why is it taking so long to increase the cap on gold ah I know its in your interest to delay it due to pushing more and more items to RMAH only but this has got to be sped up.

I want you to say that it is the HIGHEST priority to allow for players to place/buy their best items on the gold ah without losing money.
PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF xD
What about hot fix for latency lag spike ruber huh ?
You care only for monay how greedy you are
Give godam FIX for this stiupid lag!!!!!!!!!!
I love how I was all hype after reading that Loot 2.0 article, then this happens. You people literally have no idea what you're doing. Get Blizzard North back together and let them make the expansion. Glad I made the move LoL a couple weeks ago till the expansion came out. Now I'm debating on even getting that out of principle. GG men. Diablo 2 > Diablo 3 forever!
Diablo III Brasil
View profile
Vivendi?
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]