Diablo® III

Upcoming Hotfix: Gold Stack Size Increased on RMAH

What would be the point to add new items NOT BOA and not fix stuff? They gotta fix the game and the way people exploit it first and then they can add stuff. You may have lost some temporary value on some items but if there is new and better items and content into the game then doesn't it kind of even out? Why do you think they added stuff like AH in a game that they already know people are gonna want something like this done? One of the big rules that they had was don't go to 3rd party sellers and what do people do, go to 3rd party sellers.

Oh and just so you know they can't or don't want to accuse people of cheating or breaking the rules they have to have proof or evidence of it. Allowing people to do some of the things for some time helps them figure out how it works and on what types of levels. As long as Blizzard is willing to keep current with the 3rd party sites and not have the overpriced gold that lures buyers away from them.
You win Blizzard I officially got World of warcraft yesterday I can't deal with this anymore I'm rolling out till the game is fixed or it just burns at this point I don't care.
90 Human Paladin
Lol so you quit d3 for another blizzard product that not only costs more, but has a monthly fee. boy you sure showed them
08/01/2013 01:49 PMPosted by Im6da6rippa6
You win Blizzard I officially got World of warcraft yesterday I can't deal with this anymore I'm rolling out till the game is fixed or it just burns at this point I don't care.

I just bought Civ 5: BNW. It cost $20 and no monthly subscription
Items in review 260,000,000 Gold
Time of transaction 01 Aug 2013 08:00 PM PDT
Total value in review $32.50

ermm wtf?!!?!?

something wrong there I am over 1b gold short.
I just bought Civ 5: BNW. It cost $20 and no monthly subscription[/quote]

Cool, must be some kind of new ARPG i haven't heard of and totally isn't a turn based strategy game that's been released ages ago.

I mean otherwise it would be like comparing apples with oranges.[/quote]

It is more fun than playing D3 and never getting anything worth wild. Or playing WoW and having to pay $15 a month for a never ending grinding game.
Wait people still play Bli$$ard games?

Get Civ BNW, its a timesink thats actually fun, something Bli$$ard knows nothing about.
Edited by Mike#1832 on 8/1/2013 10:18 PM PDT
Excellent! Great way to increase gold inflation!

Wait... that's exactly what we didn't need. SMH
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]