Can you post some network information?
* Windows Xp, Vista, or 7 (also include if it's a 32 or 64 bit version)
* Firewall (McAfee, Norton, ZoneAlarm, etc.)
* Network Adapter brand, model, driver date, and driver version number (Steps below)
1. Click Start.
2. Click Control Panel.
3. Double-click on the System icon (in Windows XP, you may need to click Switch to Classic 4. View on the left hand side of the screen).
5. Select the Hardware tab.
6. Click on Device Manager
7. Expand the section labeled Network Adapters.
8. Right-click on your network card and select Properties.
9. Click on the "Driver" tab at the top
* Router brand and model # (this should be printed somewhere on the front or back or bottom)
* Cable or DSL Modem brand and model #(this should be printed somewhere on the front or back or bottom)
* ISP (Internet Provider)
* Is the connection wired or wireless
* Location (City, State)
* http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/496?utm_source=internal&utm_medium=support_forums&utm_campaign=BlizzardCS" class="bml-link-url2">Traceroute</a>
I'm available Monday through Friday from 11AM to 8PM Pacific Time
[url="https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/contact"]Support Contact Information[/url]
Got some feedback? <a href="https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Dankorii
1. Windows 7, 32 bit version
2. Firewall >> virus chaser (im living in dormitory, its mandatory i should use this, instead i deleted all other firewalls to prevent possible crash between firewalls)
3. Network Adapter brand: Realtek,
Model: Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller,
Driver date: 2011-09-27
Driver version number: 7.49.927.2011
4. i do not know, becoz, im living in dormitory, so, Router is somewher in other place than my room. but when i was playing diablo 3 home month ago, same constant yellow ping problem kept occuring, i'm not sure what brand that name but it was provided by KT Korean internet provider.
5. i dont konw which im using but i think im using Cable.
6. ISP >> not sure about this but when i play diablo 3 in my home, it was KT
7. Korea/ Jeju province/
8. im gonna post this as soon as i encountered with this constant ping problem. i think it might happen soon.
btw, i read this related problem post in korean diablo 3 forum quite often, it seems this problem i'm expriencing is not only my problem, i think those who play diablo 3 in US server from Korea have same ping problem, i know American diablo 3 server is far from Korea. Actually ping is really great when i play this game in Asia server, it is from 20~30 ping, which is never better, but 200 ping which i should expect when i play in US server is also fine by me, and i've been playing in US server for quite long time.
I'm not sure if this problem stems from my computer status. I assume recently blizzard US server became no good to this region, This is just my assumtion tho,
yo know, this constant ping tendency start to take more and more time in a day, and i waited for bliz to fix this problem, whenever i read they do some maintence server down, i hoped they do something, and this problem become worse and worse,
im not sure if i should start diablo 3 game in asia server from zero with no one i know.