Diablo® III

"What did you do to your monk today?" Part 3

(Locked)

Creating this thread for random monk chatter, e-peen flexing, monk thoughts etc etc...
So what did you do to your monk today?

Last thread reached it's post limit. Now you can brag all you want!!! :)

I have a IAS litany and unity for sale, as well as a dex/vit quadfecta. anyone want? will trade for gold :)
My Monk found out today who Ryan Gosling was through fellow Nephalems.

I'm now looking for the Lore Books Deckard Cain wrote about him.
Got my first Hellfire! Would have Brimmed it but figured for achievement purposes of it being the first, the Scoundrel would be "rewarded" with it.....wasn't much of a reward.
I gained a bar of paragon experience.
hit paragon 65! yayyy

*edit* err I obviously meant 66 :D
Edited by Zamn#1208 on 8/6/2013 9:06 PM PDT
@ 96, 4 more lvl to go!
sold 2 leoric signet, upgraded shenlong set XD
Styled my standard in a Jolly Roger fashion, did several DE runs, decided to temporarily experiment with the Concussion rune on SW, found some IK boots. That about wraps it up.
Got new Inna's pants. This free'd me up to put an emerald back in my Ice Climbers and still inch closer to my personal goal of 250k pDPS 600k eHP dual life steal, no OWE, no EF.
Crafted like another 60 terrible amulets, sat in the menu AFK most of the day, and failed to find a SoJ that I like on the AH since search feature fails for WoL.

Got my battle.net balance back up to like $50 from flipping random crap, lol.
08/07/2013 04:28 AMPosted by Eiaat
Got new Inna's pants. This free'd me up to put an emerald back in my Ice Climbers and still inch closer to my personal goal of 250k pDPS 600k eHP dual life steal, no OWE, no EF.

nice goals man!
Though I think if you want to get to 250k dps, you're going to need to put on a set of Nats.
That will enable you to run faster too.
crafted another 50 gloves .... all crap .... trolled the ah
found a needed upgrade to break the 300k dps unbuffed no follow club :)

what have you done for yours?
08/07/2013 04:39 AMPosted by Weegee

nice goals man!
Though I think if you want to get to 250k dps, you're going to need to put on a set of Nats.
That will enable you to run faster too.

Nat's Set is next on my hit list....gotta save my pennies for what that is gonna set me back though.
08/07/2013 05:54 AMPosted by Eiaat
Nat's Set is next on my hit list....gotta save my pennies for what that is gonna set me back though.

you have a sexy stat stick offhand :P

i think before you get nat set you need to move your all res off a ring and onto a crafted bracer. let me know when your looking. im thinking about parting with my ring and gettting a new one. id part with boots as well but they cost way to much for a minimal upgrade.

any you can check my profile and if its along the line of what your looking for let me know.

you have a sexy stat stick offhand :P

It was relatively cheap too
After 7hrs of intense Farming.. I'm at Paragon 100!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
08/08/2013 02:44 AMPosted by Deathroyalty
After 7hrs of intense Farming.. I'm at Paragon 100!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
gratz man as for my monk collected more dust
now its time for you to level another monk to 100
Edited by baggins#6187 on 8/8/2013 2:51 AM PDT
@ baggins, nah..
i'll delete this toon after sunday.. *cross fingers*
Just picked up current Skorn for 150m... think someone forgot a zero. Raised my dps only 1K but 1.4 more life steal and sold my old Skorn for profit of 500m.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]