Diablo® III

"What did you do to your monk today?" Part 3

(Locked)

I had this thread open to post about how I scooped up a sweet Inna's Chest for my TR set for super cheap. It was probably worth 150-200 mil. Going bid was 25. With 11 minutes left I threw up a 50 mil bid. Watched it for a lil bit. Did a quick DE run. Someone outbid me with less than 1 min left. I tried to re-bid 75 mil. Didn't win. Tried to re-bid 100 mil, ran out of time. Can't believe people still do last minute bids! lol
View profile
After 8 weeks with no monk upgrades, including countless failed crafts, I broke down and bought a new amulet that added 4.9k unbuffed DPS and a tiny bit of EHP. It wasn't cheap, but I was able to give my old amulet to my wizard and he got a 5.2k DPS boost, and a nice bump to life and mitigation too. So basically 10K DPS with no trade offs.
Nothing. Just sitting there picking her nose. But I might need to start taking her for some runs soon, as I need to start gathering up some DEs to craft some goodies for my WD. Have some achievements to finish up too.
View profile
Got monk #2 to plvl 55 but the grind is starting to leave a bad taste in my mouth. May start farming for keys again and run ubers using different builds. Well I kinda been leaning in this direction already farming Act 2 and 3 for exp.

Cheers,
CC-
Nothing much this week at all. Only thing was that I made huge gold profit just by doing 2 forum gold vs igg transaction. Woot!

Gonna make couple chars for my coworker this weekend. He wanted something to lvl up with. Seriously I think I may have gave away more than 10bil to couple of my coworkers and friends. LOL
nada
focusing on the blue pvp gear challenge for my barb
back to monk next week though =)
nada
focusing on the blue pvp gear challenge for my barb
back to monk next week though =)

did you run a few rounds with Wanna? how did it goes?
Bought a mempo finally. But not satisfied.
10/25/2013 12:21 PMPosted by rezide
did you run a few rounds with Wanna? how did it goes?

yeah I did ... I ask him to stan still and hit him ... took like a bazillian hit to down him =/
he took just a few to down me
ubber joined as well and we did ffa ... uber killed me in 2 hits lol
I signed in on it today. That was about it. Havent had a working PC in a month or so now.
I finally got my main monk to paragon 100 and crafted a new main hand to get rid of echoing fury, now on to p level 100 on my alt monk .Peace
yeah I did ... I ask him to stan still and hit him ... took like a bazillian hit to down him =/
he took just a few to down me
ubber joined as well and we did ffa ... uber killed me in 2 hits lol

lol damm, and you have almost 400k ehp.

On topic: bought the BT chest on my profile for 11m (bo) ... good deal?
10/25/2013 03:41 PMPosted by rezide
good deal

got mine for 20 mil on bid if you want a reference ... but it was 5+ months ago
yay! up 1 plvl =)
Started playing my monk again this week! I've just got 3 plvl's! :) I killed him a bunch of times while trying to get used to playing monk again...
Monk? What Monk? Ah - the dude that used to pollute the screen with blue swirlies! Nah, that guy is history and at 91 he's approaching retirement age (until Paragon 2.0, that is).

I'm presently fornicating with the enemy - been focusing on my WD for the past few days. Managed to snag some good deals for her during yesterday's maintenance and between those and some donations kindly bestowed upon her by my generous friends, the "Jingle all the way" approach has been replaced with a more Batman-ish take on things.
Found a trifecta ring while farming DE in Warrior Rest. My first ever trifecta item looted, and prolly the best item i've ever found. Wish it has Avg dmg though but still a nice ring i guess.
Grats rezide!! =D

ohh talking about loot... I got my first legendary plan yesterday =D
wannabee was in the game and he said that it's the first time that he actually witness that
yay!

@Laurelynd,
let's run our wd together with baggin's sometime =)
bought a strength mempo for my hardcore monkey with armor of 666.

yes I overpaid b/c it says 666
@Laurelynd,
let's run our wd together with baggin's sometime =)

I ain't running with baggins while on my WD. I have a hard time keeping up with the Monk, my WD will be permanently trudging 2 screens behind him and getting pummeled by all the stragglers he leaves in his wake. (%

Besides, I'm not a MP 10 material just yet. But if you want to throw a kindergarten party in my honor and stoop down to MP 8-9 - I'll gladly join you.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]