Diablo® III

"What did you do to your monk today?" Part 3

(Locked)

I upgraded my armor for my monk. Went from an fire resist armor to a pure dex / vita armor due to already balancing everything out perfectly and im very satisfied with the result. I play In hardcore mode and its important to balance things out there.
up 1 plvl
crafted 40 bracers so far with nothing ... have mat for another 10 but will wait until I can craft a bigger batch =)
I don't think I'll come across upgrades anytime in the near future now = /

*edit: forgot to mentioned that I got my first double leg drop in CoTA yesterday =) Yay! 2 brims!
Edited by QHTran#1403 on 8/13/2013 1:12 PM PDT
Tried plvling yesterday...got 1 bar and felt blah....

So if I can manage to get a bar a day I can get to p100 in about 2 months =)

Im getting old...haha

Cheers,
CC-
Sadly nothing.

Didn't get to play.

CC, do you play solo?? We can plvl together. It's much faster and so much more fun.
Got 1 plvl, realized why i haven't played in a couple months (can't afford anything to upgrade, drops are all horrible), stopped playing. Waiting for patch to see if anything is nice.
Sadly nothing.

Didn't get to play.

CC, do you play solo?? We can plvl together. It's much faster and so much more fun.

I play with whomever is on...usually party crash but only for short time about 15-30 minutes than have to run cause of daddy duties.

But yeah I'll look for you when I jump on this week.

Cheers,
CC-
Sprung for a few pieces to make a TR set. Only got to try it out briefly last night, but should make for a fun change of pace...(see what I did there?)
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/KimSulki84-1308/hero/7645093

Woot! Got myself a new WH! Done with that slot :D

4500 dps
20AR
-1000 life
9% over 8% IAS

pwnmatt cut me a very nice deal. Thanks dude.
Very nice buy - I was tempted to BIN that, was a good deal.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/KimSulki84-1308/hero/7645093

Woot! Got myself a new WH! Done with that slot :D

4500 dps
20AR
-1000 life
9% over 8% IAS

pwnmatt cut me a very nice deal. Thanks dude.

How much this duped WH? what do u do for your old one?
Edited by ManUnited#3106 on 8/14/2013 9:47 PM PDT
08/14/2013 09:34 PMPosted by Cayzer
Very nice buy - I was tempted to BIN that, was a good deal.

I think pwnmatt has alot WH. He has another one exactly same to Kim!
Tackled Ghom on MP3 Nightmare HC. Was below 50% health for the entire fight. Beat him anyway. Upgraded a couple pieces of HC armor and found some potential upgrades, once my gems get better.
Got hit with a bout of Insomnia....so what do I do I get onto D3. For Fitz and Kgiggles I rolled 12 chests and got the one I am test driving on my profile. Love Vit but 8K dps upgrade from my old chest.

Cheers,
CC-
ManU,

Can't say the exact price, but I paid less than 2Bil :D

And I have my old one with me.
ManU,

Can't say the exact price, but I paid less than 2Bil :D

And I have my old one with me.

You always snipe good gears!
MVP - Diablo III (Monk)
View profile
Just dropped by to sell pawnmatts stuff to a maybre interested buyer. But it didnt work out. =(
Haven't been playing much lately, busy month.

Took my monk for couple of quick whirls around Act 1 yesterday and today. Legendaries were plentiful, but sadly I chanced upon nothing of true quality, despite the 3 set items and the untold amount of oranges I was showered with. This included 3 helm drops, all of them Andy's stupid goat skull, no Mempos for me. Eh, story of my sorry life.

Crafted another 100 chest pieces, predictably - no upgrade. I'll do another batch of those, when I complete my next DE stack - that silly DiaBro3 site got me all depressed with the rating of my current chest. It also seems to be strongly opinionated about the quality of my ammy, but also so am I, so I have no quarrel with it over that gear slot. The chest rating though was a hit below my WH, I used to think of it as quite good.
Get my 3rd monk to lvl60 and make him as what his name is.. LOL
Edited by FE3DOE#6358 on 8/15/2013 1:07 AM PDT
08/15/2013 01:03 AMPosted by FE3DOE
Finally get my 3rd monk to lvl60 and make him as what his name is.. LOL

You are man....!
08/15/2013 01:06 AMPosted by ManUnited
Finally get my 3rd monk to lvl60 and make him as what his name is.. LOL

You are man....!

can't stop playing monk.. lol.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]