Diablo® III

"What did you do to your monk today?" Part 3

(Locked)

08/25/2013 05:03 PMPosted by KimSulki84
Your MoC doesn't have the rune selected.

holy crap!?!!?!?!

HAHAHAHAHA.
that is fail.

:D
I played some with ManUnited and possibly with Weegee late last night/early this morning. I say possibly because I was too drunk to remember. Thankfully I didn't make any drunken purchases. : )

And yes, I have a hangover today.
Edited by Treleth#1141 on 8/25/2013 6:08 PM PDT
I played some with ManUnited and possibly with Weegee late last night/early this morning. I say possibly because I was too drunk to remember. Thankfully I didn't made any drunken purchases. : )

Very good run with u Treleth last night (your location maybe early morning). A super monk you are. Weegee kept playing with his friend! I got zero run with him last nigtht! :(
I played some with ManUnited and possibly with Weegee late last night/early this morning. I say possibly because I was too drunk to remember. Thankfully I didn't made any drunken purchases. : )

Very good run with u Treleth last night (your location maybe early morning). A super monk you are. Weegee kept playing with his friend! I got zero run with him last nigtht! :(

Sorry!!! >.<
My friend I was playing with was my GF :p then came online and was insta-party invited.
Yea I usually hate jumping parties if I just joined one, because I think that it would be rude.

See you on tonight! I need more DEs :)
Yay! PL100!!

Took a while after ditching the HF ring @ around PL60

:)
Congrats Weegee!

I spent all my gold on an alternate MH weapon and rare ring. My other MH weapon is for massive bells damage, but without LS. The ring was a 5k DPS upgrade with no downside.

I am having a lot of fun playing with new skill builds. Dual LS certainly affords far greater flexibility, which makes playing pub games much easier. I still prefer my single LS setup for solo play, but it is really nice to have both available...no regrets.
Nice ring purchase AZ! Likely finished my monk on upgrades for now. Pretty happy with the set up given I haven't spent any additional funds on the game and all items have been purchased on the GAH only. Last purchase was the ammy I picked up. Kept trying to get lucky on that 9/5.5 or 9/6 Mempo, but no luck to date, so will just stick with various Inna's until the item revamp.
Got a day off from the baby and jumped from 96-98.5.

So close I can taste it but will prolly take me a few weeks to reach 100 :D

Cheers,
CC-
I started shopping for the final push to reach my ultimate goal of 300k DPS, 700k EHP, AND 92% total dmg reduction. Reaching 300k is the easy part, but keeping the EHP and dmg reduction makes it much harder. Basically I need 6.4k DPS without touching my EHP to reach my goal. I found an EF that would put me there for less than 2bil, but the fear proc was 13.4%, putting it just outside of the acceptable range for me. Naturally this means that I will continue to haunt the GAH until the right gear appears. Sooooo close...
08/26/2013 10:03 PMPosted by Treleth
I started shopping for the final push to reach my ultimate goal of 300k DPS, 700k EHP, AND 92% total dmg reduction. Reaching 300k is the easy part, but keeping the EHP and dmg reduction makes it much harder. Basically I need 6.4k DPS without touching my EHP to reach my goal. I found an EF that would put me there for less than 2bil, but the fear proc was 13.4%, putting it just outside of the acceptable range for me. Naturally this means that I will continue to haunt the GAH until the right gear appears. Sooooo close...

hope u can reach yr goal soon , bro.
08/26/2013 10:03 PMPosted by Treleth

GL man. Nice goal.
I abandoned my SF monk , which originally turned me on to monk style, and started para levelling with my main monk gear.... missing that 5k hp a little.
im still attempting to login so that i can play..

.... omfg.. i forgot we still got euro server to play...
Did something I told myself I would never do with my monk. Play mp7 hardcore. I know that sounds dumb, but when I finally have close to 'end game' gear on a hardcore character, the thought of losing it all is quite scary. I sometimes wish I had her gear in SC so I wouldn't worry about losing her. I am 100% positive she could stomp mp10 all day long and never die. It's just that few seconds lag that scares the absolute crap outta me.... Would be easier to handle on low mp.
I left FishTail at the bus stop and picked up a lonely looking country girl DH who was hanging around and looking lost in the big city. I took her home and from now on she will be my steady girl. Her name is TigerShark and she turned out to be pretty damn mean.
@RockShow,
wow marquis in lvl 8 gears? O_O!? doesn't it cost like 5 mil to unsocket one?

on topic,
didn't get to play much, just drop a few bells in CoTA ... got to keep them ringing to work as a stress releiver
crafted 5 shoulders ... got a +5K dps one ... but other stats were bad ... hmm there's potential here ... way better then the gloves at least =)
QHTran

@RockShow,

Yes...but they make her so OP that i can run with it for a loooong time. She can one shot everything on MP10. And I want to level her as fast as possible.
someone put 2 shadow breakers on rmah last night. I took advantage of their RoS panic to get one for half price.
simplemath

someone put 2 shadow breakers on rmah last night. I took advantage of their RoS panic to get one for half price.

:)
@RockShow,

haha, thats how I levelled my Monk. Along with a marquise ruby in the helm.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]