Diablo® III

"What did you do to your monk today?" Part 3

(Locked)

Yes...but they make her so OP that i can run with it for a loooong time. She can one shot everything on MP10. And I want to level her as fast as possible.

you got a point there ... lol uber god mode hahah
enjoy =)
99, take that baggins!

Pulled out the big guns and left the nats ring on my desk and put on the leorics!

Cheers,
CC-
went to do some shopping and some DIY on some gears..
I resume my crafting addiction :) and decided to test my luck on shoulder. I sold my beloved Vile for fund to gear other characters .. so i need a new one. 60 crafts and i got quite a few decent one but the one i'm wearing was the best out of the patch. Not a gg one but still an upgrade for me.It came pretty close to my old Vile, wish the Str or Fire resist was vit though. Felt lucky i went on to crafted another 50 gloves .. not this time lol .. best one i got also on my monk now.
A week late, but finally hit P100 :-P

No more HF ring and can finally put in the amethyst. Means I'll be playing more Wiz for the exp though :-\
Wow 4 pages back.

Hit lvl 77. 23 more to go. Ran some ubers with Wannabee,Lauralyn, and the wife.
Hit 20k elite kills and got a double leg drop at the same encounter.
Andariels and a unity fell from the sky like an offering from above.
The unity wasnt bad at all and may use it on my 2nd monk with a new build I wanna try out.
had a foot step into the endless darkness..
brought my monk to 300k dps unbuffed, 5k armor, 600 AR, 65k hp 725 ehp, 91.02 TDR
hit lvl 30 hc monk all in all best hc exp so far enjoying this game again
Still on my "no AH" kick having not bought anything to use but crafting supplies since May. (Still selling things to get crafting supplies, however). I'm up to 500 amulets and still haven't crafted one better than my current, which really only has 3 out of 5 useful rolls. I just realized that given crafting component costs, I've spent the equivalent of 100m on amulets (not counting DEs), easily making my amulet the most expensive item I'm wearing.

Losing interest in playing as HC becomes more and more like SC, only with a chance of random DC. I'm at p74 and am losing any motivation for progression. I may have to start my MP-7 full clear with lower stats than planned, just to keep things interesting.
My monk looked at some of the drops on console, and cried because within 48hours of release I have already been out geared by some of the people on there.

T.T
My monk looked at some of the drops on console, and cried because within 48hours of release I have already been out geared by some of the people on there.

T.T

It's funny* how the drops were detuned on the PC because Bliz wanted folks to use the auction houses, isn't it?

* By funny I mean sad.

T.T

It's funny* how the drops were detuned on the PC because Bliz wanted folks to use the auction houses, isn't it?

* By funny I mean sad.

where else do u think they can earn from d3 aside from game purchase? D3 is not subscription base.. so.. AH is the answer!! otherwise, how are they gonna pay for engineers to do the patches?

geez.. will i get banned
Tonight I picked up a new pair of gloves for 200 mil. I sacrificed 39% crit dmg to pick up 9% IAS. The gloves cost me 1.2k DPS but provided 8k EHP. I will continue to hunt for gloves that have crit dmg too, but in the meantime I will enjoy faster spirit regen, more cyclones, and the ability to stick to mobs better. : )
Bought her a sexy new necklace. It wasn't as expensive as it could have been so she was pretty excited.
09/05/2013 11:43 PMPosted by Cayzer
Bought her a sexy new necklace. It wasn't as expensive as it could have been so she was pretty excited.

How much is it?
It was 4b. So while it still wasn't exactly cheap, it was well priced.

Comparison vs honor apex is it has -600 dps and +1.2k life (i think it was from memory).
It was 4b. So while it still wasn't exactly cheap, it was well priced.

Comparison vs honor apex is it has -600 dps and +1.2k life (i think it was from memory).

Yes, it is not cheap to me, but its stat is similar to honor apex. I heard honor apex cost 13b recently. Honor Apex maybe well known everybody, so it is more expensive I think. How much dps increased comparing to your old one?
Edited by ManUnited#3106 on 9/6/2013 1:52 AM PDT
Picked up a new mh for 150m. At 234k unbuffed and debating to drop wkl... Decisions decisions
Actually had an upgrade drop for me!

My new Nats boots were a 4k DPS upgrade over my previous ones.
I did lose about 1200 HP, but I think that's an acceptable trade.

So now my belt and boots are both self-found...I'm feeling pretty good!
Re-geared her after playing DH and barb for so long. Most of the items are swapped from my DH and I think gear wise she is fine. I've been trying the newer build like EP and bells but I don't find them to my liking. Looks like I'm still stuck with good old SW.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]