Diablo® III

"What did you do to your monk today?" Part 3

(Locked)

09/17/2013 09:28 AMPosted by Deathroyalty
ya, after buying her soo many stuffs, she's finally happily to cyclone strike my brother.. luckily, implosion didnt happen

Dark side is not the end yet!
Dinged Paragon 57 which gives me 200,005 paper DPS with Scoundrel follower. =)
My monk reached paragon 50...,
^Congrats!
It has been a while since last i posted here. Since then i have leveled all my other classes to 60 and i have found the nat ring and trifecta ring, it was the first time in my D3 Career >:) however the status on these two ring are not very good >:'(
^Congrats!
It has been a while since last i posted here. Since then i have leveled all my other classes to 60 and i have found the nat ring and trifecta ring, it was the first time in my D3 Career >:) however the status on these two ring are not very good >:'(

good gears were sold out already. :p
Crafted upgrades gloves
yay! finally no more -15Kdps crafts

and trying out cookie bell build =)
... with single LS =(
Crafted upgrades gloves
yay! finally no more -15Kdps crafts

and trying out cookie bell build =)
... with single LS =(

I gave up crafting gloves and got the TAT's I am wearing now... I think I am happy with that.... I am tired of crafting glove after glove.
Absolutely nothing!
Edited by KimSulki84#1308 on 10/3/2013 5:05 PM PDT
10/03/2013 05:02 PMPosted by KimSulki84
Absolutely nothing!

I mirror Kim's notion of progress - I've hardly put together half a PL on my alt Monk for the past 3 days. I'm down with some nasty cold and don't feel like playing much. )%

With all this procrastination going on, I can only hope to level my second Monk to 100 before Paragon 2.0.
Technically not today, but 2 days ago I finally got a craft (ammy) that allowed me to go nOWE. Ran VoTA + XP runs last night with CM wiz and solo A1 and survived well with little adjustment. It's a nice change and I can always pop OWE when I'm feeling lazy :P
Today, I embarked on a new journey. I set forth to become the #1 ranged Monk on the HC server. And, after grueling minutes spent equipping my new gear, I think I may have achieved my goal.

Seriously, if anyone knows of a good Hand of Ytar Monk out there in HC land, let me know. I want to see what kind of gear and skills they're using.

Right now I'm over bidding on a -4 LTK Mara's Kaleidoscope that I'm hoping no one actually in their right mind is bidding on. I'm also currently using a real nice SoJ, the cheapest spirit regen Inna's helm I could find, the worst excuse for a Skull Grasp anyone has ever seen, and what I consider to be the finest LTK kick known throughout the land of HC. It's a bit hodgepodge.

The inability to search for LTK reduced cost gear in the AH is getting real annoying as well. That, and being perpetually broke or close to it.

But the build is fun. Blasting enemies at a distance is awesome as all get out!
Took down ubers with an old TR buddy returned to plvl. Havn't played much but chatting with some regulars when I log.

Cheers,
CC-
Manage to id some jerks hidden as unid monk.
last couple days:
found a mara that sold for 50 mil (most gold ever for a self found item! yay!)
got a new MH for my monk for 80 mil
sold the old MH for 50 mil
crafted 2 more chest, 100+ more gloves with no success sighhh

on WD:
finally got her own WH for 4 mil
crafted int amy and got it in 25 rolls
crafted int gloves and got it in 40 rolls
boost dps a bit, matained 2 ias slot for a droped in armor and HP

side note: why is crafting dex gloves so hard? =(
Got into few team plays this past weekend and it was a blast! I need to get into the habit of playing with company more often. Put few more PLs on my alt Monk and I'm almost at the milestone that marks 50% of the XP required to hit 100.

@QHTran
Gloves are a lost cause, you should try crafting chest armors. I know the BT looks smoking hot, but if you decide to roll Vit chests, with a bit of luck you can maintain the same HP and gain some DPS. Plus, if you pull off something nice that comes with Str or Int, you can always throw it on some other alt.
@Laurelynd,
yeah this is the same feeling as amy crafting all over again lol
hmm vit chest eh? good idea!! ... but I have ZERO DEs left = /
I'll join in your group play then .. even if it's for a short time =)

ohh forgot to mentioned that I plvl up to 65 now =D yay!
Finished spending all my money. I spent over 70m "upgrading" from 110K DPS, 1.6m EHP, 1300 LoH all the way down to 68K DPS, 933K EHP, 200 LoH.

Buuuuuuuut..... I'm at -16 to LTK cost, so it's all good.

I played around with it. I'm kiting like crazy and having a blast. But I still feel like I'm missing something. I still use my Deadly Reach a bit too much. I have to get used to the new spirit management, maybe.

In other news, TR sucks monkey balls in HC. Seriously, the rubber banding issues I'm getting are ridiculous. I didn't have these problems so much when I was running with a Skorn doing low-MP infinite TR. Do higher APS weapons trigger the rubber banding more or something? I really feel like TR rather than DS is the "right" choice for my build, but if I can't get out of bad situations because of rubberbanding, I may have to re-think it.
Just wasted 500 DE to craft a better glove, but no luck.
Have to keep farming DE I guess..
I farmed my second monk paragon level almost a week. He reached half way to P100 yesterday.

On the other hands, I got a good craft to BOA bracers with decent AR on my second monk yesterday. His AR sit at 600 now. So he can get rid of OWE and start to gear up his dps. I think I need better ammy and gloves. I will farm DE on vota run later today.
Edited by ManUnited#3106 on 10/7/2013 9:03 PM PDT
got her a new glove. drop 2k dps but gain 4k hp. i tried to get her new bracer, but luck was not on her side.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]