Diablo® III

Weekly giveaways

Gratz on p100 for monk YD... I knew I should have spent more time in game and less time with wife on the weekend!!!!
Reply Quote
hey can I tea up with you to get upgrades if you have any to space I mean anything will be appreciative thanks in advans
Edited by lockdown711#1570 on 8/18/2013 11:21 PM PDT
Reply Quote
need to dump some stuff for more room. I am on tonight so whoever gets to me 1st will get all.
Reply Quote
I am happy to help. I will send you a friend request as soon as I get on tonight.
Reply Quote
And JJE wins, more giveaways over weekend
Reply Quote
Thanks for it loot, a few of them will go onto my DH (when it gets to 60)
Reply Quote
08/18/2013 07:56 PMPosted by lockdown711
hey can I tea up with you to get upgrades if you have any to space I mean anything will be appreciative thanks in advans

Howdy,

Must apologise that I forgot to add you. Got your friends request will see you in game
Reply Quote
stash full again, hit me up
Reply Quote
08/24/2013 10:14 PMPosted by YDFWM
stash full again, hit me up

Would you happen to have anything good for a DH mate?

I've managed to convince my bro to get back into the game now that the expansion is on the horizon. He needs to regear badly in order to survive getting an Infernal Ring.

EDIT:

Many thanks dude for the gear. Now my stash and mules are full! Really need my bro to load up his game and take some of this stuff off me.

And I really have been away from this game too long... keep calling the Hellfire Ring an Infernal Ring.
Edited by Mugsy#6765 on 8/25/2013 4:31 AM PDT
Reply Quote
08/24/2013 10:18 PMPosted by Mugsy
Many thanks dude for the gear.

Cheers, always nice to help others as the game has been good to me.
Reply Quote
definitely interested in anything WD related as I've only just recently booted up the game after the announcement of the expansion and found I have no money or anything of value any more!

you can reach me via dmhc69#6621 :)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
I wouldn't mind seeing what you had for a WD.

Steeljaw#1716
Reply Quote
Stash full again

First in gets all.

PS won't be on till Wednesday night.

Send me FR hopefully my list not full again.
Edited by YDFWM#6389 on 8/26/2013 3:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
YD - any chance you could help me out with my barb setup? I have worked the best I could with my stashed gear - but it's not cutting the mustard...

I am looking for advice as much as anything - but anything will always be appreciated :)

CYA in game for some monster mash
Reply Quote
me me me plz I would like to have a look at what you have got plz I send a invite right now please YDFWM can I have a look at what you have got
Reply Quote
Me plz Trollboii69#1563 I don't think u sent me a friend request and u didn't reply to my friend request :(
Reply Quote
08/27/2013 09:12 PMPosted by lockdown711
me me me plz I would like to have a look at what you have got plz I send a invite right now please YDFWM can I have a look at what you have got

Will make sure you next up

08/28/2013 12:10 AMPosted by TrollBoii69
Me plz Trollboii69#1563 I don't think u sent me a friend request and u didn't reply to my friend request

Sorry may have just missed you
Reply Quote
Logged on last night only to see seventeen friends requests. Can only assume that they relate to this thread as NO-ONE bothered to put in a reason why.

I like to help others however when it infringes on my game time then maybe I will do this at random.

So giveaways now closed until further notice.

Thankyou
Reply Quote
08/28/2013 01:23 PMPosted by YDFWM
I like to help others however when it infringes on my game time then maybe I will do this at random.

Yeah man, just create a new thread for each giveaway and use a random number generator to select a winner from the bumps. Saves you all the hassles of sifting through friend requests and makes things a little fairer if you're getting heaps of requests. Would hate to see you're good work go to waste!
Reply Quote
Unoriginal#6759
i have a few chars that need upgrades anything i can get i will take :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]