Diablo® III

Weekly giveaways

08/28/2013 01:23 PMPosted by YDFWM
NO-ONE bothered to put in a reason why.

Definitely annoying getting friend requests and not knowing what it's for. YDFWM is good with this stuff guys. His donation to my bro's upgrade cause was most invaluabe. Do put in a message to make it easier on the other end.

But I also agree with abend's RNG suggestion considering the number of requests.

BTW, YDFWM, I've calculated my bro's CD from items will jump to +222%, CC from items will give him 27.5%, and AS is +47% (combo of your donations and some of his existing gear - most of the benefits are from your stuff though). Add on natural crit stats and bonus from skills and his DPS will be very reasonable and brings him back into the game damage wise. Trying to find some items that will allow him to spam Chakram for free but getting that SOJ with -5 Hatred cost is just mission impossible. Got a nice Nat cloak with -5 Hatred cost (but it's taking it's sweet time to arrive in my AH stash).

Will also practice up on my CM Wiz... been a while since I used her and I'm certain it showed last night - lol
Reply Quote
Do I still get my giveaway coz u forgot to add me ?
Reply Quote
giveaway tonight bump thread and I pick you at random
Reply Quote
This guy helped me heaps yesterday night
Reply Quote
Just recently started playing D3 again, would love to get some help to getting started again for my DH
berserga#1580
Edited by Berserga#1580 on 9/3/2013 11:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
hey team, only just started playing again after a year or so and i've never bothered or even been on the forums before. i'd be keen to play with some peeps sometime as i lost interest playing solo last time. also if there is still give aways thats kool too. im only on MP5 so not a dps machine. feel free to add me hairybaals #6342
Reply Quote
Hey Hairybaals,

Go to this thread: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/8196651477

and add some peeps off the list - we have a pretty active forum here and there is always someone around to hack up the baddies with.
Reply Quote
Just recently started playing D3 again, would love to get some help to getting started again for my DHberserga#1580

Will be online tonight.
Reply Quote
no worries, thanks for pointing me in the right direction :D
Reply Quote
a big thankyou to Abend for giving stuff for donation
Reply Quote
Full again next poster gets all.

Also updated my original post
Reply Quote
just starting to get back into it would love some help :)
Reply Quote
hey i can get online tonight plz i still would like to get dip in the gear like you said thanks
Reply Quote
Edit 9/9/13

PS While I enjoy giving gear away to needy people please don't ask if you have high level toons. Prefer to give to players just starting out.

Farming is all I do to get these

Lockdown - as per YD's original (edited) post - the giveaways are aimed at startups... you have plenty of toons that pump out decent DPS - jump in game and join us for some farming....
Reply Quote
09/08/2013 06:27 PMPosted by lockdown711
hey i can get online tonight plz i still would like to get dip in the gear like you said thanks

Posted by lockdown711me me me plz I would like to have a look at what you have got plz I send a invite right now please YDFWM can I have a look at what you have got

Will make sure you next up

Yes I did say I would but really looking at your toons and gear not sure any will help. Will still honour my original response to you though.
Edited by YDFWM#6389 on 9/8/2013 10:42 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Outkast#1588
Reply Quote
Veckincile#1363

I need good leech weapon for archon build :( Also would not mind some magic find / crits... Just started paragon levelling my only 60.
Reply Quote
Hey YDFWM, firstly thanks for hosting this giveaway!

I recently started playing Diablo 3 and I quite enjoy it. Would appreciate you putting my name down for any future items!

Thanks a lot

Valoric#6349
Reply Quote
As someone who just reached 60 it would be nice to have a few decent items :P

Llamasaur#1668
Reply Quote
Hey YDFWM, firstly thanks for hosting this giveaway!I recently started playing Diablo 3 and I quite enjoy it. Would appreciate you putting my name down for any future items!Thanks a lotValoric#6349

As someone who just reached 60 it would be nice to have a few decent items :PLlamasaur#1668

Will be on tonight. Will send friend request

09/09/2013 06:48 PMPosted by Outkast
Outkast#1588

Sure I sent you a friends request but have not seen you online.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]