Diablo® III

Weekly giveaways

ohyes#6204
would be sweet to get an uppy ;P
but i also pass legies to newbies and first timers if they ask for help i kinda just hook em up with whatever i can
Reply Quote
I am still doing this although have been dropping them in random MP0 public games
Reply Quote
I think we need to gift YD an alt account so he can play santa clause with a big wad of gifts to go around come xmas - lol
Reply Quote
Hi,

any help you could give would be great, if not I am also on the look out for people to have games with

svedge#6582
Reply Quote
svedge - read the 1st page and then post your details here:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/8196651477

add some players from the list play at an MP you are comfortable with and have fun!

I may have some WD gear which might help your WD out too
Reply Quote
Thanks NickBaldyM for the tip :)

I added myself to the list of players and sent a few requests out.
Reply Quote
Hi, any help you could give would be great, if not I am also on the look out for people to have games withsvedge#6582

I am sure that some of the gear I have will more than help you.

Expect a ding from me tomorrow night.

Cheers
Reply Quote
sounds good YDFWM I will be on the look out for you.

cheers
Reply Quote
Thanks for the help today YDFWM it was most excellent of you. Its great to see some community spirit here in AUS.

Cheers mate have a thread bump
Reply Quote
Just a little thankyou to DERF who regularly contributes as well
Reply Quote
I have a heap of legendry's to give away also but would rather give it to beginners than fully fledged gamer's Daymo#1116
Reply Quote
11/18/2013 02:07 PMPosted by Daymo
I have a heap of legendry's to give away also but would rather give it to beginners than fully fledged gamer's Daymo#1116

That's what I do and if nobody wants from week to week I just drop into a MP0 pub game and play Santa.
Reply Quote
legendary a plenty
Reply Quote
Cheers mate ;)

Tag: CharlieSyy#1169
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]