Diablo® III

Wall of Zombies sg/mara's giveaway -2cd(ea)

Hello again! In another episode of I Find, You Keep; I've acquired another wall of zombies skull grasp and mara's kaleidoscope to giveaway. This time I haven't bothered with the stone of jordan or a mojo since most of the interest I received last time was in finishing their build with the harder to find items.

So here we go, the skull grasp:
Wall of Zombies cooldown reduction -2
135 int
7% ias
223 loh
213 armour
3.5% chc

and the mara's:
Wall of Zombies cooldown reduction -2
18-53 avg dmg
85 str, 85 dex, 85 int, 84 vit
49 lightning res
63 all res
10% chc

--

I'll be running first come first served again, but since maintenance pushed this back later than I wanted, I'll kick off tomorrow night, giving everyone a days notice. Once it's on, I'll update this thread, and once it's over, I'll let everyone know.
Reply Quote
Open for business. If you're interested in the pile on build, hit me up.
Reply Quote
I like either...
Reply Quote
Sure thing, you on at the moment?
Reply Quote
Unfortunately no...I'm at work and wont be on until tonight (eastern time zone) can you hold? If not I understand.

However I have a real life friend who can log on right now his id is jabroni#1328
Reply Quote
Your plan B works for me, I'm keeping this open until the first person takes it from my hands. Just the way I'm running this
Reply Quote
He is on right now and said he sent request...
Reply Quote
tytytytytyty

he just text me and said he got
Reply Quote
And we're closed, your friend has your items. Congratulations and have fun with them.
Reply Quote
You rock, much appreciated!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]