Diablo® III

Help with gear optimization CoB/ZB

Hello currently running CoB in MP8 and doing fairly decent I only run into some problems with certain elites, dying couple of times. CoB feels much smoother than my ZB/Dog at higher MPs especially vs elites when I run OOM and forced to SW most of the fight. Just wanted to get some opinions on what gears should I improve. Thanks.
Reply Quote
I took a quick look at your toon..

- Get more AR in there!
- Try crafting some bracers for more mitigation (You can switch back to lacunis if surviving isnt a problem for you anymore)
- Switch out those pants for some rare pants with high vit and AR
- Try to get at least 7 Pick Up Radius somewhere in there
- Would definitely keep crafting more gloves
- You can switch the unity ring out for something better too (I don't understand why you try to put in LOH in your gear... The skorn LS should be enough. Maybe try getting a good HF ring?
- The last thing to craft for you, would probably your amulet. You could get a much better ammy with a few more crafts.

That's all I got for now...
Reply Quote
Forgot to add I'm currently on a 300m budget.
Reply Quote
In terms of requirements, there's a gearing conflict between Bears and the non-requirement for Bats.

To optimize, you'll need to choose a distinct path, and learn how to play the ways of that path.

Given the limited 300m budget, would you rather clear the whole game content including Ubers solo at MP10, or do you want to continue tweaking your CoB/ZB because you enjoy doing just that?

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/9377379828
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]