Diablo® III

Savior Achieve - Closed

Currently 70 to go, willing to do up to 110 for anyone else who helps me get mine.
OR willing to pay 9m gold for you to just assist me. (If you get bored and want out I'll pay 1m per 10 completed, rounding DOWN)

Informed the easiest way to do it is go into crypts in cemetery, Hell ideally, partner is naked - gets under 10% life by only ONE monster, then I one shot it and you fully heal, best to have a monk with heals or any class with 2-3 regen items to swap on and off. Rinse and repeat, can be done about 2-4 times per minute most likely.

Add me in-game @ Yozz#1502 with message "savior" or something similar.
Edited by Yozz#1502 on 8/2/2013 1:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
you can also have your partner just die and you one shot the moster immediatly after, will tick. then res and repeat. best to be a dh, and strafe for a fast easy kill without having to aim. I did this a few times to help others get the acheive. seemed easier and less complicated than other methods.
Reply Quote
hope you still need savior. i have 80, need 250. hart to complete this one. if you can figure out how we can get together i'll sure help you.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]