Diablo® III

300K dps with a glass jaw!!!

Hello...hello...hello!

I finally broke 300k dps unbuffed! http://d3up.com/b/909283

Of course I sacrificed some AR to get there...but I can run MP10 with few deaths if I do a little kiting here and there.

Naturally, this is not my main gear...I usually dual LS and have a more defensive set of bracers...but it is nice to feel that milestone pass....now on to 350k!
Reply Quote
Congratz. I am currently sitting at 310k dps unbuffed with no mempo yet. 462k dps buffed dps with combination strike and blazing wrath.
Reply Quote
Your monk needs to harden the !@#$ up! lol, gratz though.

350k isn't as exciting as it seems, it generally requires an EF.
Edited by Cayzer#6828 on 7/29/2013 7:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
nice keep going up.this not the end for monk
Reply Quote

Wow your natalya's sets are amazing. Must be so expensive. Your mempo too. Do you use RMAH? because it is so hard to find in GAH those kind of stats
Reply Quote

Wow your natalya's sets are amazing. Must be so expensive. Your mempo too. Do you use RMAH? because it is so hard to find in GAH those kind of stats

Mempo was bought off d2jsp, boots and ring both were 1d12h purchases from RMAH. As you say - they dont appear in GAH anymore, but i dont sell in GAH anymore, so I always have b.net balance.

GAH is dead, i only use it briefly now then jump on RMAH and check 1d11 and 1d12 hour items. I've made a lot doing this actually, because people underprice their items on RMAH quite often.

Thanks though.
Edited by Cayzer#6828 on 7/29/2013 10:56 PM PDT
Reply Quote
ooooo i thought it was gonna be a vid w/ glassjaw music in background.

sicck deeps doe
Reply Quote
07/29/2013 07:12 PMPosted by FenRiR
Congratz. I am currently sitting at 310k dps unbuffed with no mempo yet. 462k dps buffed dps with combination strike and blazing wrath.
What's your all res though? I did a quick count, not really detailed just skimming may have missed a piece but it looks like it's only around 300-400? :/
Reply Quote
07/29/2013 09:48 PMPosted by SirNick
What's your all res though? I did a quick count, not really detailed just skimming may have missed a piece but it looks like it's only around 300-400? :/

Yeah my resists are only about 400s. My HP is around 50k. I need to grab more resists, but its so hard to find without losing tons of DPS or HP. I stack Arcane resistance, but I survive pretty well on MP10 farming with fast killing. I still died, but rarely.
Reply Quote

Mempo was bought off d2jsp, boots and ring both were 1d12h purchases from RMAH. As you say - they dont appear in GAH anymore, but i dont sell in GAH anymore, so I always have b.net balance.

GAH is dead, i only use it briefly now then jump on RMAH and check 1d11 and 1d12 hour items. I've made a lot. I

Thanks though.

Amazing. I may need to start selling in RMAH. GAH does not provide high end gear anymore. LOL
Reply Quote
grats! seems a few fellow monks hit the 300k mark today..good job to us all!
Reply Quote
View profile
I wouldnt be happy if I were you! You have to much AR and Vit....pshhhh glass cannon my as...

Cheers & Grats RS,
CC-
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]