Diablo® III

Why?

Hi and why? I don't know why? can you tell me why? why cant you tell me why?

Profits = In game gold or items, not making real money of the game.

Why is it so hard for the people who don't use real money to make profits in the game of diablo3?? Good question? they lack in the skill of flipping? maybe no patience? they don't have the luck that others do when it comes to getting lucky and hitting the lottery by finding an elite item?

I know so many people who play this game often and farm a lot and never to be rewarded but only to be disappointed being slowly forced to use real money.

My Point:
It is damn near imposable to gather enough gold to be able to afford atleast one item worth billion and up by playing the game. With 2 million kills I never found an item that was worth more then 200 million. I refuse to use real money but I do want to own atleast 1 item that is considered elite by getting it legit from a monster dropping it for me after I destroyed it :)

I don't care about making real money from the game and that is not what im talking about.

Edit: Not Prophets as in nostredamous but profits, LoL My mistake.
Edited by NeLLy#1854 on 8/12/2013 10:36 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Hi and why? I don't know why? can you tell me why? why cant you tell me why?

Why is it so hard for the people who don't use real money to make prophets in the game of diablo3?? ....

Probably because it's really freaking hard to predict the future....or did you mean "profits"?....
Reply Quote
07/30/2013 10:22 AMPosted by Garthandal
reward the people who grind and farm
How does that make them money?

good question because it doesn't, and im talking about making gold and not real money.
Reply Quote
I haven't used the RMAH. I just grind for gear and sell on the AH. I did flipping for a while, but it gets really boring fast. Not that grinding doesn't.

I've made a few sales of 250M. but that's it, nothing too crazy. You just have to be smart about listing gear to sell. Not under or over pricing gear. Stuff might be listed for a certain price, but you can look at the time left and see that a lot of the items aren't moving at those prices etc.

Yea I don't have the best gear in the game, but it isn't trash either.

My Monk has about 221K DPS unbuffed and 300K buffed. Looking at your gear I'm gonna guess you logged out buffed. You focused way too much on vitality and not nearly enough on DPS.

Also with that much life you shouldn't need to be running Serenity on top of Breath of Heaven. Farming efficiently is a big part of making gold.
Reply Quote
07/30/2013 10:26 AMPosted by Blazed
Also with that much life you shouldn't need to be running Serenity on top of Breath of Heaven. Farming efficiently is a big part of making gold.

im on hardcore and I need them for when I play high monster power.
Reply Quote
It's about to have fun and play, not about working and money.

I've fun by farming and increasing my players powers... that's all. I will not use Diablo 3 to make real money. That's absurd.

So yep, more powerful you are, more harder to be more powerful, RMAH or not.
Edited by obiwan#2455 on 7/30/2013 11:18 AM PDT
Reply Quote
It's about to have fun and play, not about working and money.

I've fun by farming and increasing my players powers... that's all. I will not use Diablo 3 to make real money. That's absurd.

im not talking about making real money! Im talking about prophets in the game as GOLD! not real money.
Reply Quote
Well... maybe that's you have reach the current top limit of the game :).
Reply Quote
My high school science teacher always used to say the only answer to the question why is why not.
Reply Quote
07/30/2013 10:22 AMPosted by Gantarris
Probably because it's really freaking hard to predict the future....or did you mean "profits"?....

Piece of art.
Reply Quote
07/30/2013 11:22 AMPosted by obiwan
Well... maybe that's you have reach the current top limit of the game :).

thing is, I played this game for a long time now and I don't own one item that's worth over 200 million while they are out their and out of reach from most gamers because they don't use real money. So I don't have reached the limit and probably never will because its just imposable with the rng system hardly anyone finds something good.
Reply Quote
they will bow to it.
Reply Quote
.-~* Why? *~-.

Profitsts

profitsts

what is this i don't even...
Reply Quote
It's impossible for newbie to upgrade to 200K DPS w/o using real money. Inflation comes to a point that every crappy stuff worth hundred millions.
Even with a maxed out MF char and farm all day long, the chance that you find something worth selling(like 10m+) is extremely rare, the rest of them are just garbages. Yet Blizzard thinks changing RMAH gold stack size will magically fix something.
Edited by Rks#1733 on 7/30/2013 11:40 AM PDT
Reply Quote
prophets=profists=profits=

finally got it right, FYI English 3rd language. (Bosnian, German, English)
Reply Quote
Why is it important to you that your gear is worth money when you refuse to use the RMAH?
Reply Quote
07/30/2013 11:46 AMPosted by babinro
Why is it important to you that your gear is worth money when you refuse to use the RMAH?

I really don't care about my gear being worth Real money I only care about me being rewarded better with the time I spend playing and farming this game by actually being able to make some gold or find that billion gold item which I still haven't been able to. Its like we have to spend real money to be able to afford atleast 1 item worth in the billion range which is damn near imposable to afford playing the game legit as I do.
Edited by NeLLy#1854 on 7/30/2013 11:51 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Community Manager
My Point:
It is damn near imposable to gather enough gold to be able to afford atleast one item worth billion and up by playing the game. With 2 million kills I never found an item that was worth more then 200 million. I refuse to use real money but I do want to own atleast 1 item that is considered elite by getting it legit.

If you don't mind, I'd like to ask for a little clarification. Would you like for a very high end weapon to specifically drop, or would it be ok if you obtained one of these weapons through another method? (crafting as an example) Is it the item itself, or the financial wealth that is more appealing to you?

*edit* I'm interested in everyone's feedback on this subject, so feel free to chime in even if you're not the op.
Edited by Grimiku on 7/30/2013 2:18 PM PDT
Reply Quote
My Point:
It is damn near imposable to gather enough gold to be able to afford atleast one item worth billion and up by playing the game. With 2 million kills I never found an item that was worth more then 200 million. I refuse to use real money but I do want to own atleast 1 item that is considered elite by getting it legit.

If you don't mind, I'd like to ask for a little clarification. Would you like for a very high end weapon to specifically drop, or would it be ok if you obtained one of these weapons through another method? (crafting as an example) Is it the item itself, or the financial wealth that is more appealing to you?

Crafting would be great, or simply not having only 2-3 workable affixes on weapons making the vast majority of them unusable. Examples being lifesteal, sockets and crit damage.

Things like Intelligence Manticores aren't fun to find either.
Edited by Griever#1994 on 7/30/2013 12:53 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]