Diablo® III

Why?

Your gear is good enough.You're not entitled to getting GG items... sorry. Go back to playing SP games on easy mode using cheats, or diablo2 hero editor offline mode.

lol? sry to disappoint you but I never did hero editor for d2 ever.. I only played multiplayer. I'm pretty sure you don't even know what "GG" stands for but anyways... everyone is entitled to get "Godly Game" items at some point or another without having to use real money.
Reply Quote
08/08/2013 10:24 AMPosted by NeLLy
Your gear is good enough.You're not entitled to getting GG items... sorry. Go back to playing SP games on easy mode using cheats, or diablo2 hero editor offline mode.

lol? sry to disappoint you but I never did hero editor for d2 ever.. I only played multiplayer. I'm pretty sure you don't even know what "GG" stands for but anyways... everyone is entitled to get "Godly Game" items at some point or another without having to use real money.

yes, everyone is entitled to get a cc mempo upon logging in
Reply Quote
View profile
07/30/2013 11:25 AMPosted by NeLLy
Well... maybe that's you have reach the current top limit of the game :).

thing is, I played this game for a long time now and I don't own one item that's worth over 200 million while they are out their and out of reach from most gamers because they don't use real money. So I don't have reached the limit and probably never will because its just imposable with the rng system hardly anyone finds something good.

I don't own anything worth 100 million. Probably nothing worth 50 million anymore.

But you know what? I don't EXPECT TO. Those billion $ items are supposed to be the best in the game. If everyone has them the bar just goes up to $10 billion items or $100 billion items.

I don't own a ferrari but don't begrudge those that do.

Though I understand you want to have goals, I support that, but not your entitlement mentality.
Reply Quote
08/08/2013 11:00 AMPosted by Shdwflare

hahaha @ shadwflare you said you found 4 mempo's with criticle chance legit from farming the game...

cool story and I don't believe you... maybe you found 1 or maybe even 2 but 4... cmon bro keep dreaming on...

YES I DESERVE A MEMPO RIGHT AWAY AS SOON AS I LOG IN I WANT MEMPO WITH CC
Edited by NeLLy#1854 on 8/8/2013 1:19 PM PDT
Reply Quote
View profile
My Point:
It is damn near imposable to gather enough gold to be able to afford atleast one item worth billion and up by playing the game. With 2 million kills I never found an item that was worth more then 200 million. I refuse to use real money but I do want to own atleast 1 item that is considered elite by getting it legit.

If you don't mind, I'd like to ask for a little clarification. Would you like for a very high end weapon to specifically drop, or would it be ok if you obtained one of these weapons through another method? (crafting as an example) Is it the item itself, or the financial wealth that is more appealing to you?

*edit* I'm interested in everyone's feedback on this subject, so feel free to chime in even if you're not the op.

The only thing I can say is the more BoA items you put into the game, the more this game becomes WoW, with none of the benefits.

This game has no freedom. There's a designated, set path that you're allowed to follow and the only choice you have is in what to kill first.

Items have been moderated so as to not create spikes that allow for "twinking." There aren't any areas to "hang out."

This game has nothing EXCEPT the 1-60 process, followed by a choice of either RMAH, or a year of grinding before you're semi-equipped.

Beyond that, once you're equipped, all you're left with is the grind.

Conclusion: worrying about items is neither here, nor there. No matter what you pick, 1) we'll adapt and 2) it won't be enough to satisfy all of those people who stopped playing two days after launch and never came back.

Suggestion: make a D2 MMO (obviously, complete with some PvP). We can import our characters into that MMO and enjoy the game. Personally, back when D2 was a game and before WoW came out, I felt sure that Diablo was going to be the direction that the company was going to go.

D2 was not just a candy wrapper to house an overly-elaborate loot piñata system... or at least it didn't feel that way. It felt like a game. D3 feels exactly that; an item system that happens to have some cheesy, cliché'd story wrapped around it so that it's actually playable.

If you're going to make it all about the items. Fine, but do something novel and completely original. If you're just trying to make a game that's more D2-ier than D2 by revamping the item system and leaving it to the janitorial staff to worry about the storywriting, that's how you end up with this calamity.

I know that the time for that has long-since sailed, but this is really something that should have been thought-about before making the go-ahead. The net change of what has happened is you took the LoD expansion away from D2 and gave it better graphics.
Edited by Stinkyfinger#1801 on 8/9/2013 7:15 AM PDT
Reply Quote
07/30/2013 12:47 PMPosted by Grimiku
If you don't mind, I'd like to ask for a little clarification. Would you like for a very high end weapon to specifically drop, or would it be ok if you obtained one of these weapons through another method? (crafting as an example) Is it the item itself, or the financial wealth that is more appealing to you?

i am not playing with the auction house so for me dropping the weapon or crafting a great one is the way to go!

Sadly for weapons crafting stop really early.

There should be different weapon recipes like from the easy inferno weapon to super hard to gather all the mats to get a great weapon type of recipes. So for those who are unlucky in drop can still progress.
Reply Quote
Haven't spent a dime on this game. Except the 60e price tag.Try again.

lol.. obviously I spent 60.00$ for the game.... stop acting like a troll you know I'm talking about in-game spending.. zzz "Trolls"

08/08/2013 10:18 AMPosted by Skillol
Your gear is good enough.

thanks, worked very hard for it and still trying to find that elusive mempo with dex / criticle chance to complete my monk. One day baby One day!
Reply Quote
narrow the field on stats a item can roll, while your at it, explain to me why sets, lets say, innas chest armor, why does it get 4 stat rolls on it, its perplexes me that the best items in game don't have a grocery lits of mods on them. Wands shouldn't roll dex or strength, bows the same way, only should roll dex, swords why do they roll intelli. I guess my point is, with muliticaptive items, that are inter changeable with all classes, and I feel that is where the main problem is. Class specific has always been for that class, weapons, a wizard, should be able to use wand and or knife"aka" wizard spike, why do they get unlimited strength to wield a skorn, it makes no sense. Weapons should have been sorted out for the class bases, then just maybe , they will roll good stats, instead of covering every class with unlimited drop combinations.
And mp level should be the reward, higher dps and better drops should drop on mp 10, why because its tuff and takes work to farm efficiently, your upgrades should come from the next lvl mp not mp 0 or 1 where everyone in the world ran and got lucky and got a uber drop, eliminate the easy.
Reply Quote
08/08/2013 01:18 PMPosted by NeLLy

hahaha @ shadwflare you said you found 4 mempo's with criticle chance legit from farming the game...

cool story and I don't believe you... maybe you found 1 or maybe even 2 but 4... cmon bro keep dreaming on...

YES I DESERVE A MEMPO RIGHT AWAY AS SOON AS I LOG IN I WANT MEMPO WITH CC

its 3, your memory is as bad as your skill level
Reply Quote
i for one would like to see GG craftable legs of all types

no reason why players should be limited to drops only

crafting is ok now but having plans to make GG legs? would be fun for all

my 2 cents
Edited by REAPER666#1553 on 8/13/2013 12:08 PM PDT
Reply Quote
The single, biggest irritation for me in this game is stat differences and variances, especially for legendary items.

In D2, if you saw a barbarian with Gaze, Shaftstop, String, etc...you knew it was a Damage reduction build. If you saw Vipermagi, Wizspike...you knew you were dealing with a faster cast / mana build.

Now, items don't mean anything. I can't just look for an item based on what experience tells me it will be, I have to search for stats and take whatever item has the stats I want.

There's no flavor or fun to it, items may as well just all be white with varying amounts of every stat depending on level. There should be no such thing as a legendary sword that varies in it's value from 20,000 gold up to 20,000,000,000.

It's just ridiculous.
Reply Quote
08/13/2013 12:08 PMPosted by Dyna
There should be no such thing as a legendary sword that varies in it's value from 20,000 gold up to 20,000,000,000.

agreed
Reply Quote
08/13/2013 11:48 AMPosted by Shdwflare

first you said you found 3 mempos with criticle chance then you said you might have found 4 and that you couldn't remember well either way I call b.s. you probably didn't even find 1.

you wanna talk about my skill level? I leveled 100 paragon on hardcore without using a shield, why don't you try that and stop hiding behind a tank'd shielded barb
Reply Quote
View profile
If you don't mind, I'd like to ask for a little clarification.

See, this is where Diablo 2 made it so simple: boss runs.
I knew if i kept killing Mephisto for 5 hours straight,
eventually he would drop something i could use or trade,
ex: spider belt. -i don't know this in D3.
There was also the countess for runes up to Ist..
(although, i clear all the levels because a lot of
Ohms seem to drop there)

Speaking of crafting, i once crafted an item in D2
that required lvl103 to use...

anyway, crafting legendaries is no big deal, just
make it require unique things (that are tradable)
and high gems and stuff, not simply the generic
material everyone has thousands of.
Reply Quote

first you said you found 3 mempos with criticle chance then you said you might have found 4 and that you couldn't remember well either way I call b.s. you probably didn't even find 1.

you wanna talk about my skill level? I leveled 100 paragon on hardcore without using a shield, why don't you try that and stop hiding behind a tank'd shielded barb

LOL. I leveled to 100 using less hours than u and without losing any characters, so that kind of shows how skillful you are. Feel free to PVP me in the scorched chapel if you feel otherwise.

P.S echoing fury more baddie
Edited by Shdwflare#1288 on 8/13/2013 4:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]