Diablo® III

About DH's Weakness 'suggestion

Hi, I'm Korean user at Dia3 name '돌격악사' sounds like 'Dol gyek ak sa'. that means 'Forward moving DH'

To blizzard, many users say about DH's upgrade.

I used to compare DH vs Baba. 1.dps 2.efficiency 3.speed

finally, I figure out 1st reason why many people to think 'DH is weak.'

that is 'skill delay' and 'discipline recovery'

I'm guessing that the reasons are DH's basic discipline recovery is '1',

and DH's represent skills 'entangling shot', 'bola shot', 'spike trap - echoing blast',

rapid fire- fire support' have too much delay (=skill cooltimes.)

any other skills have delay over 1second.

many monsters are life-threatening players by their fast movement.

So, remove main skill's delay like other classes.

and I think that the DH's survive skill's material 'discipline' recovery need '3'/sec over.

Now many DH players don't use 'tactical advantage' passive skill. Because trying to save their discipline. (Discipine is SURVIVE.)

So, DH can't keep up with the moving speed other classes and player use only discipline recover 'night stalker' and survive skill 'perfectionist'

You have a fallback, but if you use 'back up plan' on behalf of that can be filled with hatred 'punishment' your DPS will be very low. .

In other words. If you use 'shadow power' or 'smoke screen' you wait for 14 seconds. Of course, you will die in this time.

So, I think that skill to create 'Critical hits grant hate recovery time is about 15 degrees' like wizard or barbarian.

now let's see one more video DH vs Baba

Baba dps-117000

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAbnOToQYjg&feature=share&list=UUWoqoGyrPLW-F8-qwAvRQ9g

DH dps-363000

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yk3Ne29uvm8&feature=share&list=UUWoqoGyrPLW-F8-qwAvRQ9g

So, I think that skill to create 'Critical hits grant hate recovery time is about 15 degrees' like wizard or barbarian.

Discipline use only for survive. Likewise hatred use only for attack.

Also, always full of hatred is one of problem too. So I think you'd better revise upward disciplne revovery.

When your discipline revover well, you still have high risk of death while you beaten three times by champion monster

in 1sec or 1.2sec of your main attack skill's delay time.

So, I'd like to make two suggestions about DH's upgarade.

1. Basic discipline revovery upward 3/sec or create new skill option 'Critical hits grant hate recovery time is about 15 degrees'

2. Change DH's repersent skills are non-delay.

Already, many Korean DH players empathize this opinion.

At least they tried to reduce the gap with other classes.

If you accept these two suggetions,you'll never listen 'DH is Weak'

Remember 2012 5.15

Many users played DH. very very fast, hot... the best chractor for inferno... until 1.07

1.08 patch over 5grade made DH bad, nasty, stinking

now DH need more fast recovery resources system.

DH is the best funny charctor, playing game
Reply Quote
View profile
One of the reasons why I can vota farm w/ RaiN is not rly about my snapshotting for dps, it is because I have the resources to keep up from l4n

Delayed attacks are annoying yeah, but in some ways (particularly w/ bola spike trap) it helps them tank. On the other hand, its annoying to farm w/ delayed attacks
Reply Quote
skill delay is one reason of the DH's sudden death
Reply Quote
View profile
Once you get the bolas/spikes going, its pretty hard to die tbh

Generally speaking, we survive fine. Its the drawbacks of having delayed attacks for farming. I love DiEoxidE's build (variation) because I can deal instant damage.
Reply Quote
moving monster always have sidestep. and shot to DH

resources need more fast circulation.

that means DH can attack frequently.

also DH have viability!
Reply Quote
but spike trap is the best power and instant attack at once
Reply Quote
View profile
Monsters that move always sucks to anyone tbh particularly w/ delayed attacks on our part. I use caltrops -> tort ground when dealing with them. For solo play (no follower), you can sometimes time ur smoke screen so that when they are about to go to their next attack, it cancels their moving sequence of which they are programmed to do (goblins and shock guardians are the best examples)

However both these methods require discipline, and can eat resources if fights are too long. Again im a bit bias because legacy nat set has spoiled me too much for me
Edited by VocaloidNyan#1582 on 8/8/2013 8:40 AM PDT
Reply Quote
olny rapid fire- fire support is non-delay.

and I think spike skill delay

1.2-1-1 ->>> 0.1-1-1
Reply Quote
so u alway use smoke?

u can use smoke in 6 room? now?

so bad

DH find it hard to power of darkness
Reply Quote
View profile
All the runes other than bombardment shoot straight and barely any delay. However they are single target for the most part. Personally I like high velocity over support fire if it was for farming. As well which you may have realized already is that the way rapid fire deals damagr kinda sucks because of rhe fact you have to sit still to use it.

1.2-1-1 ->>> 0.1-1-1

what? lol
Reply Quote
DH must equal with any other class
Reply Quote
View profile
Yeah we try our best to come up with methods of doing that. I don't really ask for buffs, I just give my best of what we have now. Unfortinately abusing snapshot mechanics and l4n is the best I came up with
Reply Quote
ok !

moving= deal loss

babarian always attack on one spot. monk,DW,wizard... are same
Reply Quote
View profile
Yeah okay what about them?
Reply Quote
DiEoxidE's build = fire support ?

fire support also sudden death cause moving monster make you !@#$ing
Reply Quote
View profile
no lol not every build revolves around rapid fire

fire support also sudden death cause moving monster make you !@#$ing

support fire is good for moving targets? Did I say something wrong? :O
Edited by VocaloidNyan#1582 on 8/8/2013 8:56 AM PDT
Reply Quote
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAbnOToQYjg&feature=share&list=UUWoqoGyrPLW-F8-qwAvRQ9g

you can play 10grade like babarian?

movie ,,, babarian dps only 116000
Reply Quote
more good spike but... very weak 416%??

spike 275x3=825%

babarian has infinite warrior + hammer
Reply Quote
babarian's hammer is non delay skill of course
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]