Diablo® III

A premonition dream of the Diablo3 expansion.

Several years before the release of D2 I had a dream which depicted the final level in LOD.those red halls filled with succubi and the throne room. To my surprise the dream was proved correct upon reaching Baal's throne for the first time and I thought "heh cool". Several months before the first announcement of D3 development I had a dream that I was drudging through hordes of demons in a revamp of the Unholy cathedral in the burning hells. There were four of us Heroes..two in the center aisle and one person on each side atop a thinner catwalk on the second floor which was lined with stained glass . Our group was plowing through waves of mages and demons..their bodies often flying off screen and crashing into the stained glass sending shards to rain down damage upon the hordes. Suddenly we encountered a most foul enemy who's rainbow colored aura triggered and spread to the masses giving them near immunity to elemental damage and the fight took a turn for the worse. I then woke up. Sadly the burning hells are not yet a part of D3. This morning I woke up from another dream...I had just slaughtered a white bunny rabbit the size of a Siege-breaker beast in Whimsyshire who spilled out tons of loot. Among the treasures was a legendary staff or wand with the usual turdy stats, a socket, and granted charges of "Hatred" for a short duration. I then saw what was a very cool feature that I thought I should share, for I really hope my premonition is right.... I had picked up several Mystical Tattoos that could be taught to the Mystic and applied to the Hero giving them special bonuses. It seemed you could replace an existing tatt for a substantial gold cost. I was using a monk and the one arm tattoo of a tiger added 8% attack speed. I also had one with a dragon which looked cool when placed on the monks bald head and would on occasion come to life in battle and attack the enemy. As I think about it this would be a great way to combat the slight lack of customization in stats, skills, and character appearance in the game all in one shot. I would also like to add that killing the giant bunny should result in Whimsy filling with Moo Moo's. Long live the Cow King!
Reply Quote
View profile
cool story bro
Reply Quote
08/02/2013 05:06 PMPosted by ImmortalKing
cool story bro
Reply Quote
Posted by ImmortalKing
cool story bro
Reply Quote
that was an odd read, but I honestly kinda like the tattoo system.neat concept.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]