Diablo® III

Cloud of Bats Gear help

I've recently switched back to my witch doctor as I haven't played him since before they added paragon levels and I'm messing around with CoB. I'm a fan of the rune. However I find myself constantly debating with others about the perks of a 1hander to a 2hander such as skorn. I'm aware that mana regen will be more of an issue, but my skorn just doesn't return life quickly enough for me to survive tough elites. (I'm working on getting my HP to around 50k, but it is low right now).
I'm looking for advice and constructive discussion. If you have any tips for me regarding gear, skills or other alterations, it would be greatly appreciated.
Reply Quote
Everything you seek is here
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/9377379828

Topic (4) debates on 1H vs 2H. I do suggest you start from the beginning, there are many CoB concepts, mechanics, and techniques that are relevant for all game content.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]