Diablo® III

Does Character level affect Crafting?

Does Character level or Paragon level have ANYTHING to do with Crafting?

For instance,,,, I keep all my crafting supplies on my level 1 mule.

Say I want to craft Archon gauntlets of Intellegence.
Would it make any difference if I crafted the gauntlets with my level 1 Mule in Normal, or if I crafted with my level 60(plvl 83) wiz in Inferno? Is there any difference in the likelihood of a successful roll?
Reply Quote
it may affect the stats on the role if it is done by a lower lvl toon yes, but I could be wrong, it is just best to keep your crafting in the storage and your rare finds on the mule.
Reply Quote
this is one of the best questions ive read on this form. ive been seeing good resolute the higher my lvl gets(character wise) haven't tried crafting on my lower lvls.
Reply Quote
I'm also wondering the same thing. My end game is to craft a HFR of Dex for DH and Monk to get beneficial stats for those classes but I don't have a lvl 60 of either. Does anyone know if the low lvl craft will hinder the final stats of the ring?
Reply Quote
This is what i'm trying to find out since i don't' have a lvl60 yet and I just got Cain's Fate and learned it. I'm wondering does level affect when you learn the actual recipe for a legendary or a set?
Edited by SOLIDMIKE#1831 on 2/27/2014 2:20 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]