Diablo® III

I built a Diablo stats site. Invite you to check it out

It doesn't reflect my APS correctly. I don't think it's taking the extra APS (.25) from the EF into consideration. It shows me at an averaged 2.29 APS, and I'm actually just over 2.50.
Reply Quote
Awesome work bro!!

How about a compare tab to other players? Possible?

And can the background page be a little darker? White is so bright.

Fantastic work.
Edited by trojan#1882 on 7/31/2013 9:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote
very nice site, well done!
Reply Quote
07/31/2013 09:01 PMPosted by WhoopinOnYou
It doesn't reflect my APS correctly. I don't think it's taking the extra APS (.25) from the EF into consideration. It shows me at an averaged 2.29 APS, and I'm actually just over 2.50.

Hi WhoopinOnYou, I see what you mean.
You must have thought you Aps is 2.52, which is actually the Aps of your EF, not your overall Aps.
Try switch the mainhand with your offhand, you will see the in-game Aps drop to 2.44.
Your monk's overall Aps is 2.48. Move you mouse onto "Attacks per Speed" and you will see each weapon's Aps.

You may read my explanation on that.
http://www.diablo3tracker.com/Info/Aps
Edited by aresling#1927 on 7/31/2013 10:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Awesome work bro!!

How about a compare tab to other players? Possible?

And can the background page be a little darker? White is so bright.

Fantastic work.

I'm actually working on this tonight.
Reply Quote
The site is so cool.... i like the feature that i can copy the item link... thank you very much for your great work...
Reply Quote
very nice man
Reply Quote
Nice site. Been looking for one that allows me to select cross server with ease.

Can you use the cookie to save at least the last entry profile so that I can bookmark and check without the need to re-enter my account info.

I like to see follower's item, damage and stats too. I think none of the site out there have their information which I need to check in Blizzard own profile page.

D3up is amazing because you can shift around the gears, but requires database for it.
Don't need to be too complex, your site is already superb for the cleanliness and sleek display of information.
Reply Quote
user friendly and very like-able site, good start! :)
Reply Quote
07/30/2013 11:48 AMPosted by aresling
Thank you NeLLy, I'll add an update log today to list all I've updated and what I plan to do next.

np, Im already using the site to check my hero as im upgrading certain items (Crafted items). Keep up good work but make sure you don't rush your self to get the best end product possible.

Are you going to add the stat of "EHP" ? its actually important for hardcore survival rate and I cant find it on it? This would be very helpful for a HC gamer. Thanks
Edited by NeLLy#1854 on 8/1/2013 9:09 AM PDT
Reply Quote
07/31/2013 10:01 PMPosted by aresling

Hi WhoopinOnYou, I see what you mean.
You must have thought you Aps is 2.52, which is actually the Aps of your EF, not your overall Aps.
Try switch the mainhand with your offhand, you will see the in-game Aps drop to 2.44.
Your monk's overall Aps is 2.48. Move you mouse onto "Attacks per Speed" and you will see each weapon's Aps.

You may read my explanation on that.
http://www.diablo3tracker.com/Info/Aps

I was referring to my Barbarian (I should have specified...oops).

Anyway, it shows my main hand at 2.59 APS and my Off-hand at 2.42 APS. 2.50 average. The site says I'm at 2.29 APS, which is not correct. I figured it must not be taking the bonus .25 aps into account.

And speaking of my Monk.... My main-hand is 2.88 APS and my off-hand is 2.52 APS. 2.7 average.

I only looked at both my Barb and Monk, and both are not correct.
Reply Quote
Sweet website! I can finally see my main hand base min and max damage. Something lacking in game...
Reply Quote
Not only this site is useless in comparison with battle.net profiles, but also it shows false information. For example, everyone knows that Exchoing Fury adds attack speed to both weapons. But it is not reflected on this site.
And I'm not going to search for other mistakes, there are lots of them.
Reply Quote
what about the 30 damage reduction on monk and barb, it shoulda had the option to count it on the % reduction tab for now what is the total %
Reply Quote
Hi Zeruel, let me do some research on this.
Reply Quote
Not only this site is useless in comparison with battle.net profiles, but also it shows false information. For example, everyone knows that Exchoing Fury adds attack speed to both weapons. But it is not reflected on this site.
And I'm not going to search for other mistakes, there are lots of them.

Hi WhoopinOnYou, vortexwolf
I did the research today. You guys are absolute right about EF bonus.
It's actually about the "+XXX Attacks per Second" bonus, which is quite different from "Increases Attack Speed by XX%".
I'll correct it tonight and update the site with my new color "theme" feature as well.
Thank you so much!
Reply Quote
Huray!

A theme option is added (light or dark). And...
The "Echoing Fury" Aps bug is fixed. WhoopinOnYou, vortexwolf please check you character stats again or see my screenshots in the changelog.

Cheers~~
Reply Quote
bump.

Want people check out the new theme and aps fix. :)
Edited by aresling#1927 on 8/2/2013 9:30 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Super cool. Very useful.
Thanks for the effort.
Reply Quote
Super cool. Very useful.
Thanks for the effort.

Thanks.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]