Diablo® III

I built a Diablo stats site. Invite you to check it out

Weekend bump. :)
Reply Quote
I'm still confused as to how DPS is calculated. On your site you said: "Diablo 3 Tracker displays two decimal places for Dps. Battle.net profile page rounds Dps to 1 decimal place if it's over 10k, and rounds Dps to just integers if it's over 100k."

But I don't see how this applies to the difference shown in my DPS. On your site my DPS is 187,085, while on Bnet, it's 191,497. Where is the ~4,500 coming from? (For the record, I think your figure is correct since d3up also shows this discrepancy. My OCD just compels me to know why there's this difference.)
Reply Quote
I'm still confused as to how DPS is calculated. On your site you said: "Diablo 3 Tracker displays two decimal places for Dps. Battle.net profile page rounds Dps to 1 decimal place if it's over 10k, and rounds Dps to just integers if it's over 100k."

But I don't see how this applies to the difference shown in my DPS. On your site my DPS is 187,085, while on Bnet, it's 191,497. Where is the ~4,500 coming from? (For the record, I think your figure is correct since d3up also shows this discrepancy. My OCD just compels me to know why there's this difference.)

Let me get my kids to bed. And I will look into it and get back to you tonight.
Reply Quote
wow great job on the site. i love its layout. bookmarked!
Reply Quote
cool site - it is very white =P
Reply Quote

Hi Xenophon,

I saw your were last online 20 mins ago, but I haven't figured out where that 4500 dmg comes from.

I've tried the following to change my calculation in my local debugging version
1) that dmg is not from Soul Harvest. I tried it locally. even 130 intelligence buff will give you >4500 dmg bonus.
2) that dmg is not from Enchantress's focused mind. First of all, your Enchantress is not using focused mind. Secondly, even I hard-coded to enable that the dmg looks different.
3) that dmg cannot be from your Scoundrel.

I did notice your Armor shows 4299 not 4095 as what I got.
If Enchantress's 'Powered Armor' is enabled, it should be 4300.

and then I went through the common buff skills and even group buff skills. I haven't found anything that could match your number.
Reply Quote
Xenophon,
I believe when you tried again online last time, you must have been playing alone without any skill activated. Would you check your in-game Armor, Aps, Dps?

I suspect it could be a mismatched display between gears and stats on battle.net profile page.
Reply Quote
I Like the Dark Theme Better for Sure... just needs a bit of work... Maybe throw some texture options or something haha...:)

great job! Simple Easy Layout... the best!

I have an idea... Make a third tab that becomes sorta your 'sandbox' tab allows the user to reconfig and see real-time comparison's to the main char tab...

Call Me, Craaazzzzyyyyy(I did say maybe!)..... :)
Reply Quote

I have an idea... Make a third tab that becomes sorta your 'sandbox' tab allows the user to reconfig and see real-time comparison's to the main char tab...

It's definitely doable. Thanks for the suggestion. I'll consider adding that in the future. :)
Reply Quote
Sunday before-dinner bump :D
Reply Quote
Just updated the site! Hadn't done that for a few days.
This time fixed some bugs and made some UI changes.

http://www.diablo3tracker.com/Home/ChangeLog

Thanks for all of the suggestions. I'll keep improving the site.
Reply Quote
I like it! Here are some suggestions/bugs that I have noticed.

Numbers need commas.
"Healthy Globe Bonus" should be "Health Globe Bonus".
I think there should be 1 empty space between a colon and the value. Vitality: 1,014
I think there shouldn't be a space between a value and the % sign. Life Steal: 2.2%
"Bonus to Gold/Globe raduis" shoould be "Bonus to Gold/Globe radius".
Clicking on gear items using IE 8 does not work. I don't expect it to though.
Stats related skills (click to expand) doesn't work with IE 8. I don't expect it to though.

I hope that helps!
Reply Quote
hi mentok1982,

Thank you so much for your detailed suggestions.
Yeah, I coded in Visual Studio directly, overlooked many typos. I'll definitely fix those.
I'll probably change "Bonus to Gold/Globe radius" to "Gold/Globe Pickup Radius" as I already include the base radius.
As for the "," group character, I actually intentionally took it out, if the number is large like damage numbers, I add a short form xxxk.

I'll fix some IE8 bugs. Those errors came out actually because IE8 doesn't support CSS3.

Thank you again,

aresling
Reply Quote
mentok1982,

I fixed the wording you pointed out, also tweaked css/js so you should be view everything under IE8.

I'm planning to make the lefthand side (hero info) collapsable, so people can view hero page more easily in IE8 or on an iPad.
Reply Quote
mentok1982,

I fixed the wording you pointed out, also tweaked css/js so you should be view everything under IE8.

I'm planning to make the lefthand side (hero info) collapsable, so people can view hero page more easily in IE8 or on an iPad.

Wow thanks! We are limited to using IE8 here at work that is why I am using such an outdated browser.

EDIT
I am not sure if this is intended, but the Gold and Magic Find stat is showing values over 300% even though we are capped at 300% in the game excluding all the external bonuses.

My gold find is 302 and my magic find is 307.
Edited by mentok1982#1212 on 8/8/2013 8:53 AM PDT
Reply Quote
[quote]
I am not sure if this is intended, but the Gold and Magic Find stat is showing values over 300% even though we are capped at 300% in the game excluding all the external bonuses.

1.08 removed the 300% cap.

Here's an article describes that. I believe I saw that in official release notes too.

http://diablo.somepage.com/news/1530-magic-find-cap-raised-in-108

Magic Find & Gold Find Cap at 680% in 1.0.8
There are multiple increases in patch 1.0.8 to the Experience, Magic Find, and Gold Find that can be obtained. Vaeflare detailed just how this will be changing, and how the Gold Find and Magic Find bonus can reach 680% in the next patch!
Edited by aresling#1927 on 8/8/2013 10:45 AM PDT
Reply Quote
[quote]

1.08 removed the 300% cap.

Here's an article describes that. I believe I saw that in official release notes too.

http://diablo.somepage.com/news/1530-magic-find-cap-raised-in-108

Magic Find & Gold Find Cap at 680% in 1.0.8
There are multiple increases in patch 1.0.8 to the Experience, Magic Find, and Gold Find that can be obtained. Vaeflare detailed just how this will be changing, and how the Gold Find and Magic Find bonus can reach 680% in the next patch!

They never removed the gear/paragon magic find cap of 300. If you have 307% via your gear and paragon levels, you are only getting 300%.

From the article you linked me:
"Starting in patch 1.0.8 however, the Magic Find bonus from shrines will be able to exceed the “soft cap” of 300% that players can achieve from a combination of their own gear and their follower’s gear."

And:
"So after patch 1.0.8, if you have 300% Magic Find from your gear, have 5 stacks..."

Yes your magic find can reach 680% in MP10 with 3 friends and a magic find shrine buff, but your gear/paragon magic find maximum is still 300.
Edited by mentok1982#1212 on 8/9/2013 7:16 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Cool site aresling, I like it a lot. I look forward to seeing it continue to improve.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]