Diablo® III

I built a Diablo stats site. Invite you to check it out

Very cool!
Reply Quote
Amazing! Playing Diablo, taking care of kids, whatever else you've got going on, and creating that sight?!? You must have clones or don't ever sleep or both.
Reply Quote
oh i like this a lot. Very nice OP
Reply Quote
10/20/2013 08:29 PMPosted by Justice
I'm curious why my ehp is different between your site and d3up.com? 880K vs 533k.

because I value the dodge chance of your monk and take that directly.
You may check/uncheck "w/ Dodge" to see the difference.
Reply Quote
10/20/2013 09:28 PMPosted by Luminox
Amazing! Playing Diablo, taking care of kids, whatever else you've got going on, and creating that sight?!? You must have clones or don't ever sleep or both.

Yeah, it is tough for me. Kids go to bed around 9:30pm every day. then clean up, wash dishes, take a shower. start to work on the site after 10pm.
Reply Quote
Hey, site looking great, loving the new "dark mode".

1 question, hopefully constructive, (and I'll admit I haven't read through the whole thread in detail yet).
Does the Defence - DR section take into account the increase Fire Dmg if a player is wearing an Andariel's Visage?.
When I imported my barb he is meant to have a +17% increase yet in stats all my resistances are pretty much the same as each other (as expected for the others)

Keep up the good work!

1 question, hopefully constructive, (and I'll admit I haven't read through the whole thread in detail yet).
Does the Defence - DR section take into account the increase Fire Dmg if a player is wearing an Andariel's Visage?.
When I imported my barb he is meant to have a +17% increase yet in stats all my resistances are pretty much the same as each other (as expected for the others)

Hi Kronenbourg,

You're absolutely right. I overlooked the "5–25% more Fire damage taken." attribute from Andariel's Visage.
I actually found a generic pattern of the amplified damage, so even in the future there're "5–25% more XXXX damage taken." It would be covered as well. I'll make that fix tomorrow.

Thank you so much for spotting that!!

- aresling
Reply Quote
I'm curious why my ehp is different between your site and d3up.com? 880K vs 533k.

because I value the dodge chance of your monk and take that directly.
You may check/uncheck "w/ Dodge" to see the difference.

Thanks, I'm with you on that. Besides dodge, I notice that there are other affixes that count neither towards dps or ehp. For lack of a better term I use "survival index". This index would include such affixes as loh, lok. ls, as (used in dps but also a plus when surviving), reduced damage variants and so on.

Thanks again for your quick response to our queries.
Reply Quote
Very nice site... Well designed...

But love the domain name better... :) good choice..
Reply Quote
very very nicely done site!
Reply Quote
real nice! if you don't already work in the website programming business, you should lol
Reply Quote
Umm I think he covers that in his FAQ..I believe the difference stems from the fact that this sites takes into consideration all the details of your skills and items and most other sites ignore some of the minor skills/items.
Well something like that go read the FAQ :P

Reply Quote
Great site...as an old guy (44) love the clean white design. So easy to read !!
Thank you for time.
Reply Quote
smooth character import. I appreciate your hard work on this :D
Reply Quote

Hi Kronenbourg,

Just updated the site to take into account "more XXX damage taken", typically from Andariel's Visage. Check it out!

Also I added EHP w/o Dodge or Block to the EHP display.
"Dodge" is either 0 or 1, less effective than damage reduction. Displaying both is probably more informational.
Reply Quote
Very good indeed!

The best thing is that you actually list the basic swing damage range without and with critical strike - that is such a good information to know, and so important that it really lacks inside the game itself.
Reply Quote
Finally got time to update the site to support Reaper of Souls.

A lot of things need to be added, especially new item bonuses.
A lot of calculations have been changed a little bit. I ordered the new BradyGames game guide. didn't find the info I need. Will keep doing more research.

Anyway, a new start to support the RoS! :)
Reply Quote
04/11/2014 12:50 AMPosted by aresling
Finally got time to update the site to support Reaper of Souls.

A lot of things need to be added, especially new item bonuses.
A lot of calculations have been changed a little bit. I ordered the new BradyGames game guide. didn't find the info I need. Will keep doing more research.

Anyway, a new start to support the RoS! :)

AWESOME! +1
Reply Quote
This should be stickied! Awesome job man.
Reply Quote
Might want to start with the old difficulty levels and NV...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]