Diablo® III

0 Dogs Build Question?

Could I make a 0 Dogs build W/ 800Million + My Firebats WD's other gear?
Reply Quote
You will have to hit up the AH and try to snipe some gear. The budget is kind of tight considering that most of your gear has no IAS, and you want to be at least 2.0 APS.

Here is a great thread on why: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/9499880361

You will need 34 Dogs reduction and use the passive to attain 0doggage. The main pieces people can use are:
Visage
Homonculus
Soj
Skull Grasp
Mara's ammy

Best for your DPS if you can do it in 3 pieces but that can be a budget issue as 19-20 reduction mojos can be spendy.

I use a -20 Homunculus, -8 Visage and a -6 Skull Grasp. I also prefer a high DPS sword as I can get to 2.0aps without any IAS on the sword... Which begs the question:

Does your budget include getting a new mainhand weapon or do you already have one? Most people use on of the following:
IAS Axe (1.4aps)
High DPS sword (1.4aps)
IAS Sword (1.5aps)
high DPS dagger (1.5aps)

You also will not be needing a Zuni set, so a Tal Rasha's chest is BiS

With a Tal's Chest, a Tal's ammy is a great idea if you use a black weapon for the elemental damage bonus and IAS on them isn't too expensive with the CM nerf scare.

That said. I like to see 0dogs at around 120k dps minimum, but generally speaking 150k is considered decent while 200k+ is GG.
Reply Quote
i'm at 137k just converted last night... cost me about 800 mil.
Reply Quote
Well I'm looking to buy one for around 900-1000M
Currently thats my max I'm wanting to spend
Pm me if interested in selling one, Nobody pm who just threw some bull!@#$ together to try and troll.

@Cogito ~ would you mind helping me setup a full build?
Would'nt mind giving you a % of the total cost of build for helping.
Edited by TriTTon1715#1120 on 7/31/2013 2:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
View profile
It's going to be pretty hard to get all 3 pieces and get a decent weapon for that.

You could go super budget and try it on mp0 to see if you like it.
Reply Quote
i have a weapon, i'd just need the 3x for 34 cool down,
that'd be hard with 1b? checked ah earlier and thought it was a possibility
Reply Quote
View profile
Just depends on the dps target.

If you skimp on the homunculus (you probably should), and get a SOJ and non-CC Giuya, you could certainly do it.

Your dps won't be anything to write home about.

The best place for your money is the Giuya. The SG is stupid expensive for a good dps one and the homunculus just doesn't give the dps for the cost upgrade.

A decent dps giuya with 9 seconds cooldown is > 1 B, though. You could certainly go lower on the cooldown, but if your final goal is to get a SG, you want it to have the lowest cooldown possible as it is by far the most expensive piece (probably best to try to snipe an SG.)

I know Rage (heyguyslol) put together a budget set - I'm not sure how it turned out, though.
Reply Quote
i think i saw a 3.5 cc 9 sec visage for around 110-200m not sure
the humo i couldnt get less for 400m i know that
Reply Quote
I spent about 100m all up for the reduction gear (4pc to try out). Had some of the gear already, but mp5 is easily doable with the gear I have. Most likely will be my next main after I've completes my goals with the monk! :)
Reply Quote
View profile
i think i saw a 3.5 cc 9 sec visage for around 110-200m not sure
the humo i couldnt get less for 400m i know that

With the high int roll (170-200)? I thought they were a lot more than that.
Reply Quote
oh no sir this was a 90 100 at best
Reply Quote
I got all the 3 pieces within a week post 1.0.8 patch. My helm was 500m bid, I was the only one bidding till the end. Homunculus was 210m and SG was 600m. My personal opinion is that go for the max cooldown on the visage as they are the most affordable with decent stats. If you are on a budget probably you can choose a useful roll on you SG like Str roll to cover your armor so that you can stack the INT elsewhere by replacing +armor with +Int. As for Homunculus these days they are grossly overpriced, looks like someone is controlling the market so I wouldn't buy now.
Reply Quote
I think you are over thinking this transition way to much... you have to gold to buy the stuff so why not just go to d3up plug in gear stats and see what you come up with. buy the best items keeping in mind the needed requirements.?
Reply Quote
thats what im doing chinners
could use help finding a 3 peice set on ah
add me if you could help
i bid on a low int 4.5 cc 9 sec visage i should of out bid (99m) outbid was (128)
someone bought it out after like 10h of my bid sitting
but i currently have a bid on a 19 homu for under 1b trying to get that
going to find a ring once i get a 9 / 18-20 homu so i can make a 3 peice set

till Searching
Need a -7 ring
Need a -9 Visage
need a 18-20 Humo

have up to 1bil for those 3x items....
Edited by TriTTon1715#1120 on 8/1/2013 11:48 AM PDT
Reply Quote
trying looking for my helm... dps is slightly lower like a few K dmg. only cost me like 20 mil
Reply Quote
friend gave me one like that
i can afford the budget

now I only need a
18-20 homu
9 4-5 CC Visage

up to 1b for these depending on how nice!
Reply Quote
need a 18-20 homu now last piece
Reply Quote
what AR is needed?
Reply Quote
View profile
08/02/2013 09:18 PMPosted by TriTTon1715
what AR is needed?

Depends on the monster power. For MP10, I run it comfortably with 450k EHP, and 87% total damage reduction. TDR includes both armor and resist all reductions.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]