Diablo® III

wkl monk thinking of converting to non wkl

will it be a good idea? i always love the flexibility when i dont use wkl. which means i dont need to use thunderclap etc and just straight upgrading my paper dps. i may use EF as an offhand tho if i make this transition. what do you guys think?
Reply Quote
I'm not a monk expert or anything but I would hold on to the wkl because you have over 200k dps with it but if you want the flexibility then just keep a sword in your stash if you would want to change skills but dont use a EF the fear is so bad and anoying especely in parties.
Reply Quote
sword wont do much of dps difference for me. on the contrary... EF will, but if the fear is that bad than i think i should stay with this setu.
Reply Quote
I switched from dw with EF to skorn on my barb and it was so much better didnt spent half the time sprinting after mobs and I even had one with like 10 or 11% fear.
Reply Quote
my WKL has dropped in value since i got it a few months ago. I am trying to get rid of it now. I believe the WKL will be improved during itemization patch, making it roll ilvl63 stats rather than 62
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]