Diablo® III

PP chargeback?

(Locked)

You bought gold from other people, not Blizzard. Blizzard was the middle men, so both parties get their money safely. Blizzard don't have the rights to give you the names of those who you bought gold from, so you can't ask for chargeback.
And gold will only be 0.25$/50M if people start selling for that amount
Support Forum Agent
will I get my money back from paypal? I feel scammed...just purchased some gold and now they lower the gold price an hour after I bought it. what is up with this.

Hi Mønster, I saw the thread and wanted to jump in and offer my thoughts. We are attentive to the concerns of the community and will be keeping a close watch on the gold market as we go along here. That being said, changes that are made in the game are not considered grounds for an AH refund - more information regarding Auction House restrictions can be found here.

Please also be aware that a chargeback on an account (as a result of a purchase through the AH) will result in the account being locked until full repayment of the outstanding charge - furthermore, the Auction House is permanently revoked from an account that has incurred such a chargeback, even if the charge is later paid.

If you do have any specific questions that our Customer Support representatives can assist with regarding the billing for your account, we encourage you to reach out to us through the Support Portal.
Edited by Araxom on 7/29/2013 6:42 PM PDT
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]