Diablo® III

Thoughts about quitting

so here i am again, last time i didnt succeed because there was no good offer so lemme try it again.

everything is on sale on my account. price? AH price -15-20%

i got 2 WDs, 1 pve male, 1 pvp female, both kick asses in their respective realm.

also tonnes of items in stash.. all kinds of SOJ.. you name it i would most prolly have it
Reply Quote
@pbeybq

I'm interested in the helm, shoulder, chest, pants, weapon, and wailing ring on male wd. I'm at work now so can't really lend an offer. If you have one in mind for each or all (I'm sure i can't afford) these pieces let me know. I'm a noob wd starting out and this would be huge.

Thanks in advance
Reply Quote
08/01/2013 11:29 AMPosted by darkvoid
Why you leaving us :(....

cause u no share with me the location of your gold mine :(
Reply Quote
@pbeybq

I'm interested in the helm, shoulder, chest, pants, weapon, and wailing ring on male wd. I'm at work now so can't really lend an offer. If you have one in mind for each or all (I'm sure i can't afford) these pieces let me know. I'm a noob wd starting out and this would be huge.

Thanks in advance

i am not in game, but a rough guess would be helm - 1.5b~, chest >2b, pants- 1b~, wailing - 2b
Reply Quote
08/01/2013 12:04 PMPosted by darkvoid

cause u no share with me the location of your gold mine :(

uncle skitzflix secret accounts

hes your gold miner, you are the director of the gold mine !

still lying to me :(
Reply Quote
I want like every part on your WD!!!
i would love to buy the vision and ward. :P
But as they prob like 1beez each part i can't afford ever 1 part. :/
Reply Quote
how much is the mojo?
Reply Quote
oh pBeybq my old friend hehe

if u quit u will return one day lol I always do that... sell my gear for good $$$ and return cause some friend want to play lol
Reply Quote
It's going so fast, Now half of your gears are gone.
Reply Quote
... i got 2 WDs, 1 pve male, 1 pvp female, both kick asses in their respective realm.

I'm curious, what realms would those two be in?
Reply Quote
08/01/2013 12:39 PMPosted by Luffy
how much is the mojo?

>2b
Reply Quote
08/01/2013 01:01 PMPosted by tien
It's going so fast, Now half of your gears are gone.

its back ! magic ~
Reply Quote
08/01/2013 01:07 PMPosted by Viserin
... i got 2 WDs, 1 pve male, 1 pvp female, both kick asses in their respective realm.

I'm curious, what realms would those two be in?

pvp in pvp realm, pve in pve realm

peanuts in peanuts realm
Reply Quote
oh pBeybq my old friend hehe

if u quit u will return one day lol I always do that... sell my gear for good $$$ and return cause some friend want to play lol

nah i quit i wont return, i find something else to replace it

none of my real life friends play this D: *sob.. * run to the corner cry.. * found a roach... *fight it....

*eat it...
Edited by pBeybq#6872 on 8/1/2013 1:54 PM PDT
Reply Quote
What have you decided to go play?
Reply Quote
i dont think i will jump into another time-sinking game like this. this is the first and only game i spent sooo much time in. was never a gamer, did d1 & d2 but just merely completed the campaign, didnt even went online with it.

but theres 1 game in ps3 i wanna play, resident evil 6. OH OH and dead space 3. lol
Edited by pBeybq#6872 on 8/2/2013 12:22 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Would you sell a full character set? I am digging the Monk or the female WD
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]