Diablo® III

@Couch

I posting was in general chat asking to get some advice for my monk after getting PL by another person. Couch, chime and said some few words and handed me his/her old gears. Probably worth 500m+.

He said, "I don't care if do or you don't but if you do, just to pay it forward towards monk community."

I ask why you handing me stuff.

He said, "When I came back playing d3 during 1.07 patch. A DH who is now playing Monk gave me the same generosity. I tried paying him back many times with unid items, gold or gem but he doesn't accept it. That's it."

He also gave me WKL 900 dps 20 lighting skills and I think it was a socket with cd or ls. I am new to monk gearing so I don't know. And plus 100 PS emerald gem to start me off for my monk amulet.

+1 Monk community.
Reply Quote
View profile
We need more people like this!

+1
Reply Quote
I was checking out monk gears. Wow, its expensive.
Reply Quote
Love hearing stuff like that, GL on your monk.
Reply Quote
MVP - Diablo III (Monk)
View profile
Good story OP. We do have a lot of pay it forward activities here in the monk community. I myself received a set gear from one of the philanthropist here and that helped me skyrocket to p100, understand gear mechanisms and all of that. If you have any questions feel free to ask this community. It has been by far the best IMHO. :)

If you need run buddies feel free to add me. :)
Reply Quote
my current fire resist monk is two thirds payed forward to me. monk community is solid. i try to do the same, i can just never find anything good to give away lol.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]