Diablo® III

Better to have high Vitality Inna Chest?

Or one with All resist on it? I have like 652 AR with One with Everything passive. But it also seems like it would be the easiest place to get a nice chunk of Vitality.
Reply Quote
Chest is an all res piece for me always, but I have my vitality elsewhere.
Reply Quote
Ring and amulet in your case are big suppliers of Vitality. I'm only paragon level 13, so I have another good chunk of vit waiting for me in leveling. But as I upgrade there are places I'll need to drop the vit, Naty ring mainly. Have to drop it on my Bracers too once I get Lacnuni's since I won't be able to get good dex, vit and AR on them.

I guess a better question is how much AR should a Monk have?
Reply Quote
Endgame it is very difficult to get vit stats on a natalya's reflection, I traded my 6CC, min/max, 100 vit natalya's for a teeming necklace for an idea of value.

Crafting bracers will provide a better result than buying lacuni's.

Personally I never drop below 500 AR. I like to keep it at 550.

Balanced monks are the best - when you do not die, you always are dps'ing.
Reply Quote
Yeah, and it's a waste of dps on a Naty ring when you could have tri-fecta anyways. I really can't stand crafted bracers though since they don't have attack speed. I'm a little obsessive about attack speed, though I guess unlike Wizard and Barbarian it's not essential on a Monk....but I like it..
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]