Diablo® III

wdoctors and smithing

as a starting player primarily interested in end game WD play, is it worth the investment into blacksmithing for gear? i trained it through nightmare and crafted plenty of my leveling gear, but it's my main and dominant gold expense with the gamble away your gold features.. would it be better spend in the AH or is there treasure at the end of this crafting tunnel?

edit: about to hit 60 so the gear game is here and now
Edited by junked#1266 on 8/3/2013 10:09 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Hi,

Welcome to the witch doctor community. The Blacksmith will give you a chance at some of the best items in the Bracer, Shoulders and Gloves slot. I would upgrade it to level 10 as soon as you can.

As for gearing, I would first get the Zuni 4 set bonus and maybe a decent weapon. I would then craft some items to get some upgrades. You never know if you're going to get an amazing item or a so so item but, the Blacksmith and Jeweler give you a good bang for your buck.

Shoot me a in game message if you have any questions.

Lanchan#1357
Edited by Lanchan#1357 on 8/3/2013 11:36 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]