Diablo® III

Anyone here remember Beast and Revrac?

I wonder if they're ever going to come back and re-roll a Demon Hunter.
Good old times. I've heard that Beast moved on to hardcore and it seems like Revrac quitted the game.
Reply Quote
Yes I remember. Beast helped me alot back then. And I remember you to. My name was Anna back then. I changed to Natasha a few month's ago. I remember alot of things. Yep been with the game through beta. What a ride it was before patch 1.0.3. and 1.04.
Reply Quote
i think beast caught the HC bug bad..
Revrac still comes in game occasionally.
Reply Quote
@ PewPew

Well it's been awhile since I last talked with you. The last time you wanted to know what I'd take for the WF my Scoundrel had. My name was Anna back then. I hope you are having good times.
Reply Quote
Beast is still alive and kicking in HC

One of top HC players in the server/world.
Reply Quote
nice to see some original dhs from back in the days are still kicking around
made a dh in a flight of fancy around the time of the first cm wiz nerf i think :)
Reply Quote
@ SteelPhantom

I remember you giving alot of helpful advice to wizards in the early part of the game. I del my wiz when the nerf bat hit. Glad to see you're still around.
Reply Quote
Beast is still alive and kicking in HC

One of top HC players in the server/world.

http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/beast-1449/Beast/31660202

He's number 1 DPS + hero score Witch Doctor of the world o_o
Reply Quote
great players there. I log on only occasionally myself...
Reply Quote
The legends be out tonight!
Reply Quote
It's nice to see veterans commenting my thread :P
Edited by shndany#1826 on 8/7/2013 7:40 AM PDT
Reply Quote
old timers? XD
Reply Quote
I remember running with beast and everyone back when we had our little group that lasted for a month or 2. Good times with the lads that were involved.
Reply Quote
anyone remember the legacy nats group?
Reply Quote
08/07/2013 03:09 PMPosted by Vãgisil
anyone remember the legacy nats group?

I remember there were alot of different post on the subject of Legacy Nat's. In the early part of the game I had a set, but sold it. So I could get the New Nat's set. The problem with the old nat's set was it was much harder to get your dps, all resist, and armor up. It wasn't long before I got rid of the full new Nat's set. A combination of Inna's and nat's proved to me, the best way to go.
Reply Quote
yeah, it was around the time that 200k unbuffed was godly. I think I got to around 250k with Legacy and made the switch to the new Nats/Innas and went crazy with eHP.
Reply Quote
08/07/2013 03:34 PMPosted by Vãgisil
yeah, it was around the time that 200k unbuffed was godly. I think I got to around 250k with Legacy and made the switch to the new Nats/Innas and went crazy with eHP.

I've always said that a DH that has sustainability was the way to go, as long as you kept your dps up. Looks like you kept your ehp up to a good lvl. I know I have a lot less problems running MP 10 with my ehp up over 400k.
Reply Quote
08/07/2013 03:34 PMPosted by Vãgisil

True, I got my DPS up to 200K unbuffed with decent EHP before switching to new Natalya's. But it wasn't the same, I guess I played with my legacy set too much. Most of the % elite kills you see on my Demon Hunter were made with the old Natalya's.
Reply Quote
@ shndany

Damn your DH is almost naked. Did you sell everything ?
Reply Quote
@ shndany

Damn your DH is almost naked. Did you sell everything ?

Yes, I sold all her gear. After reaching paragon 100, 808 hours and 0 real buffs in the horizon I decided to sell her gear a couple months ago. I was about to quit the game but decided to re-roll a Wizard. And know I'm having fun again.
I wan't to re-roll a Demon Hunter, maybe when buff to dual wielding comes. Or maybe if I decide to play hardcore. Which I don't think that will happen since my internet connection is horrible. But who knows.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]