Diablo® III

Save game and trophy transfer between PS3/PS4

I would love for the save data to carry over. Thats the only way i'm going to buy the ps4 version of Diablo 3.
Reply Quote
So I saw that multiplayer will be localized to PC, XBOX360, and PS3. They do not mention anything about the PS4, or if you can cross play between PS3 and PS4, not sure why you wouldn't be able to.

This leads into my main questions:

1. Save games will not transfer between PC and XBOX 360/PS3. What about transferring save games between PS3 and PS4?

2. If I play Diablo 3 on PS3 and then later on PS4, will by trophies transfer over, or will it be like how the PS3 and Vita have different sets of trophies for certain games (Metal Gear Solid HD Collection). They probably won't transfer over, but still an interesting question.

I bring this up because I'd like to start playing Diablo 3 on my PS3, and then when the PS4 comes out, continue my progress on that. I already have a PS4 preordered, but am not sure when Diablo 3 is coming out on PS4.

We're still looking at the best way to utilize the features offered on the PS4, and the answers to your questions depend on how we do that. These are some great questions, though, and we plan on answering them as soon as we're able to.

Can I transfer my corrupted game save to PS4....PLEASE?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]