Diablo® III

Well i Just got scammed by the Auction house

Man Blizz needs to sink the auction house to them i bought 50 tombs of jule crafting and get sent 1. So i try and talk to the customer support and they say i only bout 1 even though my record on the auction house says i bought 50.
Reply Quote
Man,thats sucks :(
Reply Quote
It can take up to 72 hours, hit up customer support if it doesn't come by then.

Actually come to think of it I think I never got 4x Radiant Star Rubies... Pretty sure I bought 12 but only have 8 get sent...

Gonna look into that.
Reply Quote
Blizzard does not provide support for the Auction House. Use at your own risk.
Reply Quote
I got scammed for pvp, mystic, magic missle shooting 7 times, multiple hydras, and some other minor stuff too.
Reply Quote
They do have support for it their info just doesn't show up right or the same as your in game log
Reply Quote
just purchased a new axe for my barb for 1billion.

It shows it in completed section.... but not in my stash damn. Being 15min so far refreshing AH and still not there!
Reply Quote
my suggestion is to try and put in a ticket and live chat with a gm if it helps cool but my ticket didn't really help i bought them this morning and they said i bought them yesterday so basically i spent 6k on 1 tomb
Edited by FinnTheDark#1827 on 8/7/2013 4:52 PM PDT
Reply Quote
They are the scammers. Customer support: Useless.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Hi Finn, I see that transaction ID 1686811519 shows a quantity of (1), for a total gold amount of 6,314 gold. When I checked the AH right now, I found another Tome for about 4K, so that's in keeping with what I would expect to see.

You said that on your side it's showing that 50 were purchased - when you get a chance, please take a screenshot of what you're seeing and attach that to your last ticket so we can have that as reference. Thank you!
Reply Quote
just purchased a new axe for my barb for 1billion.

It shows it in completed section.... but not in my stash damn. Being 15min so far refreshing AH and still not there!

I bought a tals chest and a trimuavte(or however it's spelled) last night for someone in chat and it took 30 minutes to get them.I had to create auctions and cancel them to get the item's.
Reply Quote
OP has no validity to that statement. I can say anything PROVE IT screenshot ??
Reply Quote
08/07/2013 06:59 PMPosted by DanTay

I can say the same thing about what the devs were telling us at Blizzcon 2011.

PROVE IT screenshot.... Oh wait they did have screenshots of the mystic, multi hydras, pvp, etc...
Reply Quote
08/07/2013 07:03 PMPosted by nekkra

I can say the same thing about what the devs were telling us at Blizzcon 2011.

PROVE IT screenshot.... Oh wait they did have screenshots of the mystic, multi hydras, pvp, etc...

You ever going to grow up? None of that was stated to be in the released game. You seem to have a hard time with actual comprehension, but then most trolls do.
Reply Quote
Happened to me recently bought the 20 mil gems, bought 5 was only sent 4, BUT the history transaction says i got 4 at 8 mil. So i don't know if AH took 10 mil or 8 mil from me for the 4. ???

Edit: I mean the 2 mil gems
Edited by Zhemekuai#1436 on 8/7/2013 8:32 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Happened to me a few times too but with perfect square gems I bought from AH to craft BoA items. I purchased 100 gems and got only 60.
Reply Quote
08/07/2013 04:31 PMPosted by End
The AH scammed me for a decent ARPG.

no one is forcing you to use the AH. you're welcome to worship RNG if you prefer.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]