Diablo® III

Just purchased something for 2billion gold no item?

What gives is the server slow or something?
Reply Quote
Start buying cheap stuff on the auction house like tome of secrets etc one at a time. One of each until your item pops up into completed. Sometimes u may have to join a game then buy ccheap items again. I usually buy cheap plans, tome of secrets, the pages and even gems.

I think items get stuck when transferring to your completed.
Reply Quote
08/07/2013 05:53 PMPosted by Calamity

Maybe you hit your CC limit.

lol that is quite funny actually.
Reply Quote
there is a lag, purchased a 1b item as well and took 30min to show
Reply Quote
just buy some 1000 gold white items till it shows up
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
08/07/2013 05:47 PMPosted by dreams81

Depending on the traffic at any given time, there may be varying delays. As stated here in the thread, sometimes buying other items can help the AH along to process those sales that are taking awhile to finalize. Personally, I'd recommend just waiting it out a bit longer. If it doesn't show up, please post the details of the Auction (name of item, which game region this was for), and also include the transaction ID#. Thanks!
Reply Quote
08/07/2013 06:40 PMPosted by Araxom

Depending on the traffic at any given time, there may be varying delays. As stated here in the thread, sometimes buying other items can help the AH along to process those sales that are taking awhile to finalize. Personally, I'd recommend just waiting it out a bit longer. If it doesn't show up, please post the details of the Auction (name of item, which game region this was for), and also include the transaction ID#. Thanks!

Items can take up to 3 days to show up I know I waited it out many times... The way I do it I always get my item purchased in under 10 minutes.
Reply Quote
log out and log back in you will see it
Reply Quote
One time it took 85 hrs to get gold...
Reply Quote
sold a triumvirate last friday and still hasnt seen my god damm gold yet (day 6 and counting)
Reply Quote
Bump, purchased a pair of Ice Climbers for 1M last night, and have yet to receive it
Reply Quote
MVP - Technical Support
View profile
Hi there Geth. There are indeed delays in the AH as other players have mentioned. Blizzard put a post up about it on Tech Support a little bit ago. http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/9628212936
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]