Most of my clients give me the gold straight up so they can enjoy their time grinding away while I look blankly into my computer finding deals. @_@ But I prefer it much this way because this beats the difference in timezone and activity level.
I always strive for striking that perfect balance between DPS and eHP. The 5/5/5 principle not unless the client wants to have it otherwise. I can pretty much build you anything except for TR inspired monks. I haven't tried it personally. =(
You can also find me here with the people I've already helped. =) You can also posts questions there.
Please post here first if you want some advice or service. I want to have a copy of your battletag for future reference. :) Don't shoot me a blind invite without posting here. Thanks! :)
I will update the status of this post to reflect the workload I have:
[Available] = Taking in requests
[Building] = Too many requests and I'm trying to cope
Basic Set Building Principles:
1. Use d3 stat calculators. There's a lot. I personally use www.d3up.com
2. The targets at paragon 100 are as follows.
a. Defensively: 500 All Resist / 5,000 Armor / 50,000 Life / 500,000 eHP
b. Offensively: 50 IAS / 50 CC / 500 CD / 200,000 DPS
3. You get some affixes cheaper on some item slots compared to others.
4. You should always build your items depending on the type of monk you want to be. (Nirvana / Cookie-cutter / TR)
5. Farming mp10 is nice but don't force it if your gear is not ready for it. Dying is not efficient.
6. While getting to the 200k DPS mark is nice, you can't really do damage when you're dead so balance it out with eHP.