Diablo® III

Free Set Building Corner [FULL]

08/09/2013 09:06 PMPosted by Slauwwter
I'd like a bit of help. Adding you :)

A little more budget could help. But let's see. Try to craft some more that will help you out. :)
Hi, I'd like some advice in upgrading a monk~
Hi i would just like some help on gearing... right now im using skorn/inna helm for fast farmin mp6... I also have a good mempo i use for dual weild
08/10/2013 09:23 AMPosted by HexN
Hi, I'd like some advice in upgrading a monk~

How much budget do you have? I suggest craft the ff: (or get them from the ah)

gloves - at least cc-8+/cd-30+/ias-8+. you need to get 2/3 of the ff or if you can all of them
bracer - at least cc-5+/ar-70+/vit-50+. the higher the dex the better.
amu - at least cc-8+/cd-80+/ias 8+. same with gloves. 2/3 is good. but all 3 is way better. if you can get ar-50+/vit80+. it's a great bonus.
shoulders - dex-200+ with a little vit or % life. try crafting with the same guidelines.

try to get a cheap nats ring to compliment the nats boots. boots should have dex-190+/vit-90+/ar-70+
try to get a cheap wh as well to boost dps.

lastly maximize gems in your helm and oh weapon. or if you can, get a better oh weapon as well.
08/10/2013 12:54 PMPosted by SaviorSelf
Hi i would just like some help on gearing... right now im using skorn/inna helm for fast farmin mp6... I also have a good mempo i use for dual weild

The one on your profile seems pretty solid already. After hitting p100 i think youll hit the 200k dps mark. life should reach near 50k hp as well. if your all resist is around 500+ and armor 4.8k+ then those should hit the mark as well when you get to p100.

Otherwise, how can I help? :)
I'll take 2 cents worth of your time as well if you have some to spare. Any recommendations in particular on gear? Just came back after a year or so, so most of the gear is just scraps from a friend who had them in his stash. I don't mind spending "a little" for upgrades (probably pick up some gold seeing as I only have about 7m after lots of farming since coming back).
08/10/2013 08:11 PMPosted by !@#$%^0
I'll take 2 cents worth of your time as well if you have some to spare. Any recommendations in particular on gear? Just came back after a year or so, so most of the gear is just scraps from a friend who had them in his stash. I don't mind spending "a little" for upgrades (probably pick up some gold seeing as I only have about 7m after lots of farming since coming back).

So how much budget do you have? I'm not really familiar with the s&b build like what you have now.
I have about 7m available off the bat (which will buy me pretty much nothing) - but I'm willing to put in about 500m total. Obviously less is better so I can do random dumb things to my other toons at some time in the future.

My build is... err... whatever seems cool to me at the time... which mainly involves flashy big explosions. There is little logic involved and is subject to change depending on what skill I mouse over when I start up D3.

Forgot to mention that I'm not looking to be able to faceroll MP10 while watching a movie... just want some recommendations/tips on what will allow me to progress slowly with less faceplanting in the dirt.
I have about 7m available off the bat (which will buy me pretty much nothing) - but I'm willing to put in about 500m total. Obviously less is better so I can do random dumb things to my other toons at some time in the future.

My build is... err... whatever seems cool to me at the time... which mainly involves flashy big explosions. There is little logic involved and is subject to change depending on what skill I mouse over when I start up D3.

Forgot to mention that I'm not looking to be able to faceroll MP10 while watching a movie... just want some recommendations/tips on what will allow me to progress slowly with less faceplanting in the dirt.

Definitely we need something going on. 500m is good enough for me, I'll try to save as much as possible so you can fiddle with your other toons. :) Try to watch Kim (he's very popular in the forums) do nirvana build. If that is your play style I believe I can help you out.
I have recently hit a wall. I am P61, I've tried all sorts of builds, haven't had a ton of luck with crafting, but do have a little bit of gold stockpiled. 150 million or so. I can do mp7-9 but just super slow. So I usually play on mp5 or 6. I don't have a good enough computer to play in groups due to my framerate dropping drastically. So I would like to bump my dps by about 50k. But also need more ehp. I don't know how you can help, but if you can I would be so greatful. Battletag is Animat3d#1713. I find my playstyle fits the nirvana build well, and I'm not super fond of 2h builds.
08/10/2013 07:26 PMPosted by AlphaShift14

The one on your profile seems pretty solid already. After hitting p100 i think youll hit the 200k dps mark. life should reach near 50k hp as well. if your all resist is around 500+ and armor 4.8k+ then those should hit the mark as well when you get to p100.

Well my dps is showing the crit buff from scoundrel. But I'm mainly curious on what you think i should upgrade next.... Just looking to eventually get around 250k+ dps and want to go about it without wasting money
Hey Im interested in your services, im currently running 2h skorn TR build for farming and paragon leveling, but considering shuffling over to nirvana for pubs/ubers, vota runs. If you could build me a set or point me in the right direction, the help would be appreciated, looking to spend 1b, hopefully with some left over ;)

Battletag- Catalyst#1212

-Cata
Edited by Catalyst#1212 on 8/11/2013 6:09 AM PDT
Hi! I need advice regarding my gear and skills set up. I tried using TR build since it was almost same with my barb but didnt really like it. I tried DW and I like it. Thanks.
Edited by Tachyon08#6185 on 8/11/2013 7:11 AM PDT
08/10/2013 11:58 PMPosted by Animat3d
I have recently hit a wall. I am P61, I've tried all sorts of builds, haven't had a ton of luck with crafting, but do have a little bit of gold stockpiled. 150 million or so. I can do mp7-9 but just super slow. So I usually play on mp5 or 6. I don't have a good enough computer to play in groups due to my framerate dropping drastically. So I would like to bump my dps by about 50k. But also need more ehp. I don't know how you can help, but if you can I would be so greatful. Battletag is Animat3d#1713. I find my playstyle fits the nirvana build well, and I'm not super fond of 2h builds.

Hey Im interested in your services, im currently running 2h skorn TR build for farming and paragon leveling, but considering shuffling over to nirvana for pubs/ubers, vota runs. If you could build me a set or point me in the right direction, the help would be appreciated, looking to spend 1b, hopefully with some left over ;)

Battletag- Catalyst#1212

-Cata

08/11/2013 06:53 AMPosted by Tachyon08
Hi! I need advice regarding my gear and skills set up. I tried using TR build since it was almost same with my bard but didnt really like it. I tried DW and I like it. Thanks.

FR sent to all. Let's talk in game. :)
Edited by AlphaShift14#1155 on 8/11/2013 7:08 AM PDT
Any suggestion will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in Advance :)
08/11/2013 08:52 AMPosted by rumman
Any suggestion will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in Advance :)

Looking pretty good in my opinion. If you're AR is pretty solid and above 550+ then its good to go. You can upgrade your gloves with a trifecta one. Just camp on the ah and I think you can do that cheaply just be patient, you can also drop the fire resist on the gloves if you can still hit 550 ar with OWE. If you do plan to drop the FR on the glvoes you can also upgrade your boots to a AR and FR nats boots. And try to get a higher roll just in case you cant find gloves with armor roll. After that there's quadfecta rings. :)
08/10/2013 06:04 AMPosted by Dextorb
If you're still doing sets / build help, i would be interested in some assistance with a quite fresh Monk, I do have some pieces but they were just bits I found and stashed.

Officially done. :)
08/11/2013 04:07 AMPosted by SaviorSelf

Well my dps is showing the crit buff from scoundrel. But I'm mainly curious on what you think i should upgrade next.... Just looking to eventually get around 250k+ dps and want to go about it without wasting money

At p100, with a RS amethyst on your mempo. 194k pds, 563keHP. 515 AR. 5k armor and 57k hp. If you want to hit the 250k dps. drop the hellfire and get at least a bifecta ring with ave damage, ias-9, cc-6, also getting a cd/os EF will boost your DPS and hit the mark.
Edited by AlphaShift14#1155 on 8/11/2013 10:54 PM PDT
another good thread :)
08/11/2013 10:59 PMPosted by kreyzie
another good thread :)

Thank you kreyzie. How is everything going? :)
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]