Diablo® III

Free Set Building Corner [FULL]

Hi I was just wondering if you could help build a set for my monk, add me in game I should be on soon, I have a budget but Im willing to throw you a bit of gold for you time and help :) thanks heaps mate
id like to use your service, just add me in game, ill prolly be on in a little bit. right now i think i have good gear but im only eficient on mp6 max, id like to be on mp8 at least.
Still waiting on a word as far as the gearset you're building for me.
I keep trying to make contact with you but you never reply. Been trying for a few days now.

I gave you 400mil maybe you just forgot about me.
MVP
View profile
09/21/2013 03:26 PMPosted by Bewbilicious
I gave you 400mil maybe you just forgot about me.

Hey man. Im currently on your set right now. Sorry about that. Ive been busy with a promotion at work and RL committments. If you have been messaging me when you see me online that might be my wife bidding stuff. But im on it. So dont worry.

I am bidding on the last piece. Will have it ready in the next 2 hours. But I'll be @ work by then.. =L
Edited by AlphaShift14#1155 on 9/22/2013 10:59 AM PDT
ty Alpha for my suit. however, I still think my HPs/Armor are low. not dying as often but again, it could be the gameplay
MVP
View profile
09/21/2013 11:30 AMPosted by RonSwonsan
id like to use your service, just add me in game, ill prolly be on in a little bit. right now i think i have good gear but im only eficient on mp6 max, id like to be on mp8 at least.

Send me an invite. You posted on a non d3 profile so I can't really see your btag.
MVP
View profile
09/21/2013 02:40 AMPosted by PurpleFrog
Hi I was just wondering if you could help build a set for my monk, add me in game I should be on soon, I have a budget but Im willing to throw you a bit of gold for you time and help :) thanks heaps mate

FR sent you man. See you IG.
MVP
View profile
09/21/2013 07:52 PMPosted by Surtur
ty Alpha for my suit. however, I still think my HPs/Armor are low. not dying as often but again, it could be the gameplay

No prob man. Mmm. Try some paragon levels. That set it mp10 capable. Might need to avoid facetanking.
I would like to vouch and thank Alpha for a very well put together monk set and the help he provided for a noob monk.

Cheers!
can you please post the monks you've helped out with their budgets so i can get a general idea of things should look when i'm building?
Hi Alpha, First of all thanks for providing a great service. I see your currently full. I was just wondering what advice you would have for me, I have 150m budget for upgrades/improvements/comments. Any help is greatly appreciated I know your very busy. Congrads on the new promotion by the way.
MVP
View profile
09/22/2013 08:47 PMPosted by saga
I would like to vouch and thank Alpha for a very well put together monk set and the help he provided for a noob monk.

Thanks! :)
Hi Alpha,
if you have time can you assist with a set for this build
Build Spec: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/monk#USYXek!VXb!bccYaa

here is a gear set designed specifically for the build which may assist

Gear Spec: http://www.d3rawr.com/d-gdpNu

Catch me online to talk budget etc.
MVP
View profile
09/24/2013 02:59 AMPosted by Yogi
Catch me online to talk budget etc.

Kim's Bell monk. That's gonna expensive. =L
Hi,

I hope you can help me build my monk. i stopped playing for almost 12 months i think and i am a returning nephalem. There's has so many changes in D3 and i dont want to waste more gold in buying gear in AH. i already spent 200m in my gear buying in Ah i only have 900m left so i can reconstruct or rebuild my monk gear. hoping for your reply and help.

Thanks!
Hi,

Just wanna say thanks for helping me and giving me a tip.
I followed your advice. and i changed some of skills i can now solo MP10.

I just did buy 2 new weapons with Life steal. my DPS decrease a bit but the skill compensate it and the most important thing is i can now solo mp10

i will follow your advice to change the rest of my gear. for now this will do.

Thanks a lot!
Hey AlphaShift14,

I have a 60(6) Monk and haven't played it since they nerfed the armor passive to 50% from 100%..

I have 10 mil I can spend on gear and was wondering what build would match my budget? I have been playing my Wiz to farm but I prefer the monk.

If you want to add me as a friend and when we see each other online we can discuss it?

Let me know,

Thanks!

Good to see someone is helping out!
MVP
View profile
09/25/2013 01:20 PMPosted by Justin
I have a 60(6) Monk and haven't played it since they nerfed the armor passive to 50% from 100%..

You can try copying this set.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/9948004866

Low budget building. :)

This thread is already closed please refer to the link below for it's sequel.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/10093149285#1

See you guys! :)
Edited by AlphaShift14#1155 on 9/26/2013 1:59 AM PDT
gear check and add me we will talk tonight/tomorrow!
I'd love to use your service but I'd also just like some advice maybe a chat when your online as I see your currently in Building so too busy.
as I'm trying to gear my friends monk at the moment and I'm unsure what to replace. I've already bought him a full set of gear but I've never played monk to 60 so unsure what I need.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]