Diablo® III

Free Set Building Corner [FULL]

Thanks for the Advice AlphaShift14 :). Keep up the Good work...
Very happy with my set :D, Very much recommended to anyone with any budget!
Cheers AlphaShift14.
Hi, it's Abides #1183!

Back in from a long break, and I wanted to talk about my build and your services. I'll shoot you an invite in game, thanks.
Hello, just looking for some advice on my monk, what would be the best upgrade/s.
And thank you in advance.
AlphaShift,
I can use some help with my Fists of Thunder ..
I'm more defensive gear on but have offensive skills..

Thanks
Can I get a gear check please? trying to get to 300k sheet.

thank you!

muldias#1492
I will always take gearing suggestions. I just put this set together over the weekend for about 120 million. I had the crafted gloves obviously I don't think I did to bad for the cost of a Coke.

When/If you have the time let me know what you think needs bumped first. This set is MP10 capable but certainly not efficient.

P.S.
Awesome thread btw love stuff like this. Game is so much better when people stop whining and just focus on helping each other.
I'd love any and all help and advice. I'm trying to go up from doing MP6 with ease to MP10 efficiently. Thanks.
- Diablo III (Monk)
View profile
08/12/2013 08:35 AMPosted by rumman
Thanks for the Advice AlphaShift14 :). Keep up the Good work...

My pleasure. Post here anytime if you have questions. :)
Edited by AlphaShift14#1155 on 8/13/2013 10:18 PM PDT
- Diablo III (Monk)
View profile
08/10/2013 07:23 PMPosted by AlphaShift14
Hi, I'd like some advice in upgrading a monk~

How much budget do you have? I suggest craft the ff: (or get them from the ah)

gloves - at least cc-8+/cd-30+/ias-8+. you need to get 2/3 of the ff or if you can all of them
bracer - at least cc-5+/ar-70+/vit-50+. the higher the dex the better.
amu - at least cc-8+/cd-80+/ias 8+. same with gloves. 2/3 is good. but all 3 is way better. if you can get ar-50+/vit80+. it's a great bonus.
shoulders - dex-200+ with a little vit or % life. try crafting with the same guidelines.

try to get a cheap nats ring to compliment the nats boots. boots should have dex-190+/vit-90+/ar-70+
try to get a cheap wh as well to boost dps.

lastly maximize gems in your helm and oh weapon. or if you can, get a better oh weapon as well.

Your set is officially done. :) This is the most I can make out of it. :)
- Diablo III (Monk)
View profile
AlphaShift,

Thanks

Zcube3

While the EF and WKL are both nice I think it never really is advised. You can start off with your pants. You're armor is too high, you can shed off 700. Get a high dex/vit inna pants. Since you already have double LS (assuming you won't change your weapons in the future..) You don't really need LPSS in your helm. You can try to get a high vit inna helm there as well with all 70+ all res. Now this will make up for the AR you lose when you swap out your belt. Get a WH so you can boost your DPS (there are cheap ones already, preferably with vit. you can even go high vit here and 50dex).

Now for the long run. Your amu and bracer are good but you need dex stats in both. Nats set combo is also very nice cause of the cc bonus. You might want to consider swapping out the SOJ. The % dps you get is not significant because of your low total dps.
Edited by AlphaShift14#1155 on 8/13/2013 11:06 PM PDT
- Diablo III (Monk)
View profile
I will always take gearing suggestions. I just put this set together over the weekend for about 120 million. I had the crafted gloves obviously I don't think I did to bad for the cost of a Coke.

When/If you have the time let me know what you think needs bumped first. This set is MP10 capable but certainly not efficient.

P.S.
Awesome thread btw love stuff like this. Game is so much better when people stop whining and just focus on helping each other.

Nicademus81

120m? NOT BAD. Really good stuff here. :) First to go is the SOJ, you dont really use the WotHF as the primary attacker you only use its buff. You now what to put there i guess for building a good set. After that, pick your choice bracer or amu. You know what to look for as well. :) And then after that upgrade to RS emeralds. Your life is too high. Try to target 45k HP to free up some slots. p100 will get it back to 50k, you can drop 200-300 armor count as well. plevel will get you to 5k armor. as for resist. as long as you're on the 500+ mark you're good. dont exceed 650 though. I think that's too much with dual LS. :)
Edited by AlphaShift14#1155 on 8/13/2013 11:34 PM PDT
Would really appreciate a gear check. I have gone over 10 paragon levels and 400 demonic essences without an upgrade which has made the game become stale for me. If you could recommend what to upgrade next and what I should craft next that would be awesome. Thanks!
- Diablo III (Monk)
View profile
Hello, just looking for some advice on my monk, what would be the best upgrade/s.
And thank you in advance.

Darph

With your build you can actually just drop OWE, 550 is enough for mp10 farming. While you have a ias/cc mempo, the rolls are kinda low. I think a 140+dex/140+vit/70ar/6cc inna helm will be better for you because of the set bonus of 130 dex. And your dps will increase. Upgrade gem to RS amethyst and boots with vit to hit 50klife on p100. If you wish to keep OWE then you upgrade by pair. shoulder'glove or bracer/ammy/ You can buy some cheap trifecta gloves with armor roll on the ah to increase dps further more. Now you need to find where the 70ar you lost will be replaced. The dex/vit/%life on the shoulders are nice but the ar is low. IMO it should 70+ (I would upgrade your shoulders last because of the nice rolls....) Bracer also has nice rolls but the ar is almost there, ammy could definitely use an upgrade.
Edited by AlphaShift14#1155 on 8/13/2013 11:07 PM PDT
- Diablo III (Monk)
View profile
Can I get a gear check please? trying to get to 300k sheet.

thank you!

muldias#1492

Muldias

300k? I have not reached it myself, nor will I try to because I dont have the funds. :)) Give me sometime to check it out first.
Edited by AlphaShift14#1155 on 8/13/2013 11:33 PM PDT
- Diablo III (Monk)
View profile
08/13/2013 04:55 PMPosted by TTC
I'd love any and all help and advice. I'm trying to go up from doing MP6 with ease to MP10 efficiently. Thanks.

TTC

Mp10 is a whole different story. You need at least 500k eHP, 50k life, 5k armor, 500resist and 180k dps, while you are hitting this marks. You would also need 50cc, 50ias, and 500cd so your life steal could sustain you. Try to dual stack all resist and 1 specific resist on items so the other item affixes could be freed up. And then try to hit those targets. :)
- Diablo III (Monk)
View profile
08/13/2013 11:00 PMPosted by KEITH
Would really appreciate a gear check. I have gone over 10 paragon levels and 400 demonic essences without an upgrade which has made the game become stale for me. If you could recommend what to upgrade next and what I should craft next that would be awesome. Thanks!

You need to hit the 500 all resist mark. I suggest getting pants with resist instead of vit will net you more mitigation. Solid build all around higher DPS than mine. At p100 you'll be at 57k life, i think yu can shed some vit or life% there. AR ring to replace unity could be a path as well.
iso gear check/set building for missing pieces i may need. 200m to work with
AlphaShift,

Thanks

Zcube3

While the EF and WKL are both nice I think it never really is advised. You can start off with your pants. You're armor is too high, you can shed off 700. Get a high dex/vit inna pants. Since you already have double LS (assuming you won't change your weapons in the future..) You don't really need LPSS in your helm. You can try to get a high vit inna helm there as well with all 70+ all res. Now this will make up for the AR you lose when you swap out your belt. Get a WH so you can boost your DPS (there are cheap ones already, preferably with vit. you can even go high vit here and 50dex).

Now for the long run. Your amu and bracer are good but you need dex stats in both. Nats set combo is also very nice cause of the cc bonus. You might want to consider swapping out the SOJ. The % dps you get is not significant because of your low total dps.

Thanks AlphaShift14
i now know 6201 armor and 630ar (many arcane res) is too much..in my nubie stage where I didnt want arcane beams to kill me..
cant find dex tri ammy or 2B in AH...i do have Nat i can use..dont know what to do with my ice climers, EF both of which I am sooo proud of...LOL
Ill swap out and have u look again...
- Diablo III (Monk)
View profile
08/14/2013 12:01 AMPosted by trusto
iso gear check/set building for missing pieces i may need. 200m to work with

AlphaShift,

Thanks

Thanks AlphaShift14
i now know 6201 armor and 630ar (many arcane res) is too much..in my nubie stage where I didnt want arcane beams to kill me..
cant find dex tri ammy or 2B in AH...i do have Nat i can use..dont know what to do with my ice climers, EF both of which I am sooo proud of...LOL
Ill swap out and have u look again...

trusto, zcube friend request accepted.. :)
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]