Belial Video: 3:05
working on getting a better version uploaded so you can see the gears. Just for times now since file size was small
Final time: 6:20, 6:22
Satisfaction level: poor at best
We ended up running this for about 7 hours last night and, in the end, allowed the cruel mistress that is RNG to take the final win on the day.
Both of these runs include a few DH deaths, but overall had the lowest level of crap RNG which made the times better. I have got to say that I believe I underestimated the amount of crap RNG that can and does happen on stacking up and an uber run.
Basically any of these things resulted in a reset, a rescan of gear, and a new video to be made. Which, to say the least, was tedious.
1. WR or CoTA was too far away from the portal
2. Elite was in a poor location in either
3. Elite had bad affix combination
4. party member died due to lag/whatever
6. extended Lag
7. inability to port out and setup portals after CoTA
8. Rak charging to the group instead of casting in place (I have done probably 1000+ uber runs in HC and SC, you see this condition maybe 1 in 10, last night we saw it 50% of the time which was annoying as all hell when the run way going well and this pair was last)
9. Magda and SK just generally giving bad RNG on their original positions
10. SB and ZC also poor RNG positions
Now, you guys know this game and know how much we count on RNG. To get each of those 10 conditions to go right in a game for 4 people is HARD. If we had 100+ hours to put into filming the damn videos, we probably could have timed around 5min or a little under videos. Alas, that kind of time appeared to be somewhat fruitless and we were getting a little frustrated towards the end.
On a side note, I think I ended up focusing the gearing a little too much towards burning Belial down before the meteors phase, which we accomplished. However, we gave up a little too much ehp in the process and made the RNG just a little worse in our favor which you can see from the deaths in the video. I'm not sure how much difference a bit more EHP would have made, but it would have allowed us to be a little more lenient with some of the RNG aspects.