Diablo® III

Kingdom of SOLO - Videos

@Tranquility 2 WD on the team and you call it team Monk?

Way to represent!
This. Might I suggest a true 5 kingdom challenge, 4 man same class crew. No buying gears, use existing gears. No holds barred kinda thing. Best time wins. Would love to see that than a hybrid team IMHO. Cheers! That's how we do it in Kingsport.
Reply Quote

Way to represent!
This. Might I suggest a true 5 kingdom challenge, 4 man same class crew. No buying gears, use existing gears. No holds barred kinda thing. Best time wins. Would love to see that than a hybrid team IMHO. Cheers! That's how we do it in Kingsport.

problem is if this happens, it turns out into a gears war.
Reply Quote
Didn't realize that. True! But would have been cool to see.
Reply Quote
View profile
So I need a team to record some vids :P I spent 550m on the DH and gave the rest of the money back. Won't be online till 5pm EST
Reply Quote

Way to represent!

problem is if this happens, it turns out into a gears war.

Even the fastest car needs a good driver. Gears need skills.
Reply Quote
08/07/2013 08:41 AMPosted by Down

We need Nyan to help with tutoring people in snapswapping XD then we'll take that challenge. LOL
Reply Quote
2 NV are required to be maintained by all team members ------ according to the rules

Watch Wiz run #1 someone opened the portal before the last E was slain

They wouldn't get the 2nd stack.
Reply Quote
2 NV are required to be maintained by all team members ------ according to the rules

Watch Wiz run #1 someone opened the portal before the last E was slain

They wouldn't get the 2nd stack.

What they did was start a game and open a portal to make sure SK was first so they'd be guaranteed WotB for the barb for at least 2 of the fights. They got the portal trick from the monks from what I hear, pretty damned ingenious actually. They'd kill the elite at WR then everyone but the wiz portaled to town. While the wiz was porting to find CotA, the monk on the team or the WD would hit the portal and everyone except for the barb would accept. Once the portal was hit everyone would flag on the wiz and proceed to kill the elite. The barb kept the accept window open until the elite at CotA was dead and then would immediately hit accept. Doing it this way made it so they didn't have to port back to town and run to the portal to start it. This probably shaves 20+ seconds off the run time.
Reply Quote
View profile
08/07/2013 09:59 AMPosted by snickerers
What they did was start a game and open a portal to make sure SK was first so they'd be guaranteed WotB for the barb for at least 2 of the fights. They got the portal trick from the monks from what I hear, pretty damned ingenious actually.

thank you, as far as i could read nothing stated u couldnt burn a portal first

and i agree the monks were quite clever with that portal trick
Reply Quote
08/07/2013 10:04 AMPosted by SteelPhantom
and i agree the monks were quite clever with that portal trick

very! :)

u know whats smarter though? posting 1 perf run and then QQing to have only the best run times taken..

does the monk's hardwork and planning no justice.
Reply Quote
Snick, the trick is genius, but if you watch video one at 1:46 the portal is open and at 1:56 the player ports to Uber.
I don't think you could leave the portal, go to the center of town, flag to the fight and then port to the Ubers in less than 10 sec.
Reply Quote
View profile
i dont know i dont think the manner in which you folks are posting is helpful either tho
i understand the point you guys are trying to make but the manner in which you guys are delivering it does not seem to be appropriate

but if you watch video one at 1:46 the portal is open and at 1:56 the player ports to Uber.
I don't think you could leave the porta

which vid?
Edited by SteelPhantom#1820 on 8/7/2013 10:17 AM PDT
Reply Quote
08/07/2013 08:52 AMPosted by Chrizzle

We need Nyan to help with tutoring people in snapswapping XD then we'll take that challenge. LOL

wow I really need help clicking horizontally across a row
Reply Quote
@Steel run1 http://www.twitch.tv/czz0528/c/2705881
I don't know what manner you are looking for
Reply Quote
Run 1: http://youtu.be/qc0mSC4LGG4
Run 2: http://youtu.be/Zi0aehTNrR4

Mediocre performances, but beats not following the rules :)
Reply Quote
View profile
A little off topic, but if this were a HC challenge... would we call it "Kingdom of YOLO"?

...ok, I'll leave now, quietly
Reply Quote
08/07/2013 10:19 AMPosted by Shdwflare

wow I really need help clicking horizontally across a row

Back in the MF swap days I was so pro I clicked horizontally and vertically, mainly cause I was dumb and my OCD made organize the swap gear so it took one side of the inventory instead of taking up just the top row. Having to swap both rings was kind of a pain though.
Reply Quote
A little off topic, but if this were a HC challenge... would we call it "Kingdom of YOLO"?

Probably woulda been funnier if it didn't take you 15 hours to come up with that! Or 2 weeks if I'm not being kind...

edited for formatting
Edited by snickerers#1190 on 8/7/2013 10:29 AM PDT
Reply Quote
View profile

Probably woulda been funnier if it didn't take you 15 hours to come up with that! Or 2 weeks if I'm not being kind...

edited for formatting

^ That's love right there.
Reply Quote
i dont know i dont think the manner in which you folks are posting is helpful either tho
i understand the point you guys are trying to make but the manner in which you guys are delivering it does not seem to be appropriate

sorry man.. noth against you..

i kept quiet throughout the entire fiasco before we got kicked out when that delusional kid went aroudn telling all the other classes that the four of us weer slagging Morpheus off blablabla which was bull.

but this whole storm he kicked up is absolute crap.

its like he's spitting in all your faces and no ones telling him like they should.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]