Diablo® III

What to do with 67 million I didn't earn?

67 million gold isn't really that much gold anymore. When I first saw this thread I thought it was a necro, but the time stamp is current, which makes me conclude that the chances are you've all been trolled.

But I've been wrong before.

BTW gbasso, how can you make it onto high MP's with 67 mil without being a horribly undergeared leacher?

Thought the same thing but he gave me the gold. In return I gave him some legendaries that were just wasting space in my stash.

Restored my faith that not everything on the internet is a scam or troll. :)
Reply Quote
You make it sound like 67 million is a lot. It's a couple sticks of a gum.
Reply Quote
08/09/2013 09:06 AMPosted by Stinkyfinger
You could find a 67-mil gold item in the AH, buy it, them drop it in a multiplayer game.

OP, I totally respect your playstyle convictions. I have never, ever advocated the use of the Auction Houses but in this one case you would be totally in your right to buy the exact same level of items that you previously had, for all the new character you would recreate.

But you have decided to take the even higher road; going Self-found all the way. My extreme praise to you; I do hope you have fun and find some good items along the way.

Okay now to answer the question. What the person above quoted is on the right track. Buy many items (to spread the wealth) then drop them in your solo game. Close game. They are now out of the economy and you haven't given all your money to one or two persons.
Reply Quote
67 m gold is like what? About 1.50 USD?

Why bother making a thread talking about getting rid of 1.50 USD? Just give 1.50 USD to some homeless in real life and keep the gold. So you can feel like you have "earned" it.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Hi Sparrow, I just took a look at the account. As it stands, it didn't look like we'd even be able to offer a rollback in this case, and the account will stay in the shape that it is currently in. We do appreciate you reaching out to us to let us know about the situation, and we've noted the account to reflect this.

Of note:
* Battle.net Authenticators
* SMS Protect FAQ

One other thing I'd like to add: Even if an account is reported as compromised (and it turns out a rollback is possible), we would not proceed until we had the player's confirmation, as it will reset the history of the account to the most recent 'safe' activity we can see (from before the event). This may or may not be the exact last moment when the account was played before the compromise happened.
Edited by Araxom on 8/9/2013 1:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Squirt the Peddler in Act 2 sells a lot of stuff for 1-2M, just buy some of them and throw them away.
Reply Quote
Isn't 67 million gold like, $2?

Reply Quote
08/10/2013 10:23 AMPosted by Cyberbeni
Squirt the Peddler in Act 2 sells a lot of stuff for 1-2M, just buy some of them and throw them away.

I like your idea better than mine. Just buy lots of those plans that are worth 1.5 million each and throw them away. Take a screenshot and post it for fun.
Edited by SirRight#1618 on 8/10/2013 3:21 PM PDT
Reply Quote
67 million gold isn't really that much gold anymore. When I first saw this thread I thought it was a necro, but the time stamp is current, which makes me conclude that the chances are you've all been trolled.

BTW gbasso, how can you make it onto high MP's with 67 mil without being a horribly undergeared leacher?

His main is a Barb. It's very simple to run MP10 on relatively low-end items with a Barb, compared to other classes.

I managed it with my Barb a few months ago. At that time, the only purchased items I had were a 5.7% LS Skorn and Witching Hour belt (which cost me a total of about 51 million), and the rest were rolls... they got me up to 160k/670 res/42k hp/6k armor, which makes MP10 pretty doable on a HotA Barbie, especially since I was doing 1.2 million avg. crit damage (that's with HotA), and had Rend with the lifesteal rune as a backup, which was kinda overkill, as I was refilling half my life meter in one whack anyways, but meh, damned if it doesn't come in handy when you've got a lot of trees & cows on your a**.

Nowadays tho, I've upgraded much of my old gear with purchased/crafted items since I had the means after making a couple of big sales, and ditched the LS Skorn since I got bored of not dying on runs, since death forces me to rethink tactics.
Edited by MimSiEOD#1720 on 8/10/2013 5:23 PM PDT
Reply Quote

His main is a Barb. It's very simple to run MP10 on relatively low-end items with a Barb, compared to other classes.

I managed it with my Barb a few months ago. At that time, the only purchased items I had were a 5.7% LS Skorn and Witching Hour belt (which cost me a total of about 51 million), and the rest were rolls... they got me up to 160k/670 res/42k hp/6k armor, which makes MP10 pretty doable on a HotA Barbie, especially since I was doing 1.2 million avg. crit damage (that's with HotA), and had Rend with the lifesteal rune as a backup, which was kinda overkill, as I was refilling half my life meter in one whack anyways, but meh, damned if it doesn't come in handy when you've got a lot of trees & cows on your a**.

Nowadays tho, I've upgraded much of my old gear with purchased/crafted items since I had the means after making a couple of big sales, and ditched the LS Skorn since I got bored of not dying on runs, since death forces me to rethink tactics.

every1 can do mp10 lol, is it worth it with so low end gear thats the question, if u skip elites then u r prolly farming too high mp
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
This brings up an interesting idea for the expansion: An account-wide gold stash. Can that be done?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]