Diablo® III

Nyan's FREE rapid fire gearing service (>^^)>

MY THEAD GOT MOVED DUE TO THE POST LIMIT!

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/10261776447
Edited by VocaloidNyan#1582 on 10/20/2013 4:55 PM PDT
Hi Nyan!

(>^^)>

Nooby DH example....... Cameo.....lol

Have a nice day!
Ya xD cause my own profiles are optimized for snapshotting so its a bad example
Hi Nyan!
I have a 100m budget, and would like to build a rapid fire DH.
Here is your hug! (>^^)>
As well, here is a link to my nooby DH.
http://eu.battle.net/d3/it/profile/Babudoiuz-1110/hero/24990898

And I wish to use rapid fire Bomby !

Thanks!

I think need reach breakpoint of 1.8x what can u suggest me ???

U can also mix-up gear from my main pg ;)

thanks in advance :P and double hug for u ^^ (>^^)> <(^^<)
Edit: Consider that i've Soj 6%DMG / 7% Rapid Fire in my stash :P

Edit 2: I don't wanna change my Weapon it it's possible ^^ :D
Edited by Babudoiuz#1110 on 8/9/2013 7:16 AM PDT
Harro Nyan!

Instead of a hug, may I bribe you with huggles?!

Budget is about 1bil (sitting on some middle-upper-class black weapons I can sell). Currently at the 1.72 bombardment breakpoint/250k unbuffed.

I'd prefer not to use bombardment, but do on mp10. Farm mp7 fairly easily with just whatever RF rune I feel like using at the time.

Link to my profile: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/zanethian-1469/hero/33887446

As an aside, anyone mind price checking my manticore? Still umming and arring about going back to my monk.

Thanks in advance!
@ Nyan

Did you ever land that ammy you showed me with the 100% CD and 9% IAS?
@Babu

You can afford to lose 2 ias peices on ur gear. I think those zuni boots are gimping ur eHP, I recommend AR high dex zuni boots or perhaps nat's boots for full set bonus.

8 inna's inna's temperence is an option, you can also choose to get high vit inna's temperence if you get AR boots (zuni's or nat's boots). You should be then tanky enough to take off perfectionist ^.^

You build can use all RF runes too btw ^.^

If you wish to get 1.82 breakpoint, you need 56 ias on ur gear (total 11 additional ias required). I don't recommend this because it requires you to change ur already good gear to somethinf different which ur budget can't do

@ Nyan

Did you ever land that ammy you showed me with the 100% CD and 9% IAS?

Got outbidded :( im actually broke atm lol, RAiN lent me 100m so ima give that back and have 5m left after xD
Edited by VocaloidNyan#1582 on 8/9/2013 7:30 AM PDT
Harro Nyan!

Instead of a hug, may I bribe you with huggles?!

Budget is about 1bil (sitting on some middle-upper-class black weapons I can sell). Currently at the 1.72 bombardment breakpoint/250k unbuffed.

I'd prefer not to use bombardment, but do on mp10. Farm mp7 fairly easily with just whatever RF rune I feel like using at the time.

Link to my profile: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/zanethian-1469/hero/33887446

As an aside, anyone mind price checking my manticore? Still umming and arring about going back to my monk.

If possible, get more crit damage on ur amulet while maintaining 9+ cc(may lower dex). Crit damage very important especially when ur not using witching hour.

Thanks in advance!

@zaneth

Your at the 1.67 breakpoint so you can use all rapid fire runes. If you choose not to use bombardment, I recommend to put on an AoE skill even on mp7 farming due to mob density (like slap on spike traps somewhere)

I recommend litany of the undaunted w/ dex and crit damage instead of ur unity because ur all resist is low. Get a high dex/vit inna's favor.

If you get AR craft on bracers/shoulders, I recommend to get a 6%/27%+ RF stone of jordan instead of hellfire ring and then replace ur quiver with more stats (altho ur current quiver isn't bad) As well put a pink gem in ur helm ^.^

Although for mp7 farming I guess the exp is fine :P
Edited by VocaloidNyan#1582 on 8/9/2013 7:55 AM PDT
Hello Nyan (>^^)>

I have a tall order for you. ;)

I use RF for Ubers and want to optimize my DW gear for it.

Basic Build concept: Fire Support, Bait the Trap (benefits my CHD), Mortal enemy etc.

I already have a good RF SoJ (6% cc).

FYI, I also have a pair of crafted bracers with Dex/vit, CHD, and 9.5 CC; they give me the same DPS as my current. Also, I would kind of like to stay above the 2.50 BP, but an open to suggestions.

I have 90 mil
Edited by RedCell#1728 on 8/9/2013 8:19 AM PDT
im not sure about duel wielding xD
@Nyan . . .

08/09/2013 07:28 AMPosted by VocaloidNyan
You can afford to lose 2 ias peices on ur gear

You talkin about 2% or two pieces ???
thx

coz. now i'm 1.69 ;)

Zuni with AR that don't le me lose DPS are all over 200kk :( ... coz i'm looking for 8% :P
Edited by Babudoiuz#1110 on 8/9/2013 8:25 AM PDT
2 ias on ur gear* lol

1% = about 20-25 dex for u?
Edited by VocaloidNyan#1582 on 8/9/2013 8:26 AM PDT
08/09/2013 08:19 AMPosted by VocaloidNyan

I guess I'm doomed to forever wander the environs of Sanctuary as a dual wielding Night Bane, alone and unloved. :(
Edited by RedCell#1728 on 8/9/2013 10:19 AM PDT
08/09/2013 08:45 AMPosted by RedCell

I guess I'll have to sail those waters alone then. :(

<(^^<)
I like your elite hunting set for farming - with caltrops instead of smoke screen (and MP8 instead of MP10).

(>^^)>
I always have to use smoke screen to prevent my channelling being broken Dx
Nyan I got a 20aps 7% RF DML for 3m I got off the AH if that is going to help any body let me know, if not it is going back to the AH for a bit more than 3m~
Okay nyan~ TY
Hey Nyan got a rapid fire build im pretty happy with, just wanted to see if you had any general suggestions.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Sickboy-1715/
Edited by Sickboy#1715 on 8/9/2013 11:07 AM PDT
You have 55 ias on gear.

You can lose 17 ias on ur gear and still have the same dps on ur withering fire. That's one thing to start.

You can probably get a litany of the undaunted w/ crit damage and/or unity w/ crit damage

You can replace mempo with nat's sight w/ crit chance or belt w/ inna's favor

How come ur inna's temperance has a vit gem? Might have been better to use high vit inna's temperance w/ all emeralds since high dex + vit >> high vit + dex in cost

For ur build, im curious to know how does it take advantage of shapshooter and what mp level is ur build for?
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]