To get 2.01 aps breakpoint, first thing to do is to get an 11 ias manticore. You really need this or else you need to do something odd to gear which would end up gimping you. This only applies to this breakpoint
- 9 ias inna's temperance with 140+ vitality. Yes there is a reason why I'm asking you to get more vitality! To get rid of the vitality on your amulet/gloves
- Trifecta gloves with 8+ ias, 40+ crit damage, 7.5+ crit chance, ~150 dex. You can try crafting...and try to get super lucky :D This slot MUST have at least 8 ias.
- Vile wards with 220+ dex/vitality and pick up radius. This is by far the easiest slot to get pick up radius which is required on a high aps bombardment build. You could also try pick up radius on your boots or mempo of twilight. Otherwise get 220+ dex/vit on the mempo of twilight and natayla's bloody footprints.
- Amulet with 150+ dex/7+ cc/85+ crit damage. Try to get another useful property on the amulet too.
- Witching hour with 9 ias, high crit damage, dex and all resist or armor.
- Natayla's reflection with 9 ias, crit damage, and useful random properties. (average damage, all resist, armor, vit, life%, socket are examples) It can be hard sometimes to get the exact properties you want with the right amount.
- Stone of jordan with high rapid fire crit chance. I highly recommend this instead of your rare ring due to the max discipline, bonus vs elites, and skill bonus since rapid fire will be your main source of damage.
- 20 ias deadman's legacy with high rapid fire bonus and 220+ dex and/or vit. Higher vit rolls are far chaper than higher dex rolls. Life% rolls can also be found too I guess
9 ias inna's temperance
8 ias gloves
9 ias mempo
9 witching hour
9 ias natayla's reflection
20 ias quiver
adds up to 64 ias. With 11 ias manticore this results over the 2.00001 breakpoint.
If you feel tanky enough, you can try to replace perfectionist with archery
, steady aim
, or tactical advantage
You can also try replacing night stalker with steady aim/archery and use preparation
in place of chakram.@Driphter <(^^<)
You have a good start overall. With a 1b budget, you can probably get a better calamity. The one on my p100 demon hunter I bought for 200-300m if I recall.http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/VocaloidNyan-1582/hero/27359023
11 ias calamity -> at least 61 ias on gear
10 ias calamity -> at least 63 ias on gear
You currently have 62 ias.
- Get either strongarm bracers with 220+ dex/vit or BoA bracers
- Natayla's reflection with good average damage/crit damage, and 9 ias. Try to get a useful third property like vit, life%, extra dex, socket, all resist, armor, etc.) lol
- Vile wards with 220+ dex/vit and pick up radius. Optional but it helps a lot if you use vengeance.
- Stone of jordan with rapid fire crit chance! Helps so much. I highly recommend when you use prep -> punishment to get a max discipline item. This is probably the best option.
- Amulet try to get average damage on it. But I guess I can't get too greedy :D
- Get trifecta gloves with ~150 dex/40+ crit damage/7+ crit chance and 8+ ias. If you use 11 ias calamity, this can be 6+ ias.
- Try to get more vit out of your chest...well yea if you get some money left over at least.
- Get some vitality on your boots
6 ias gloves
9 ias inna's temperance
9 ias mempo
9 ias witching hour
9 ias natayla's reflection
19 ias quiver
Totals to 61 ias on gear. Meets breakpoint on 11 ias calamity. For 10 ias calamity, need to add 2 more ias on gear.
In terms of skills, you can try bat companion
instead of chakram. This can save you 4-8 discipline per prep used.@Skitzflik <(^^<)
Overall your DH is awesome. I am impressed how well you did overall. But of course....we are here to optimize :D Keep in mind that for rapid fire, crit damage is very very important. More important in comparison to most skills because we can get a lot of crit chance to rapid fire through our quiver, SoJ and possibly bait the trap (if you into that).
Also you need to get to the 2.00001 aps breakpoint.
And I recommend a Stone of Jordan
with your dps and replace the litany of the undaunted. Max discipline, bonus vs elites, RF bonus. SoJ really shines on the pure RF builds. Although your litany is also really nice too for tanking. The bonus on the SoJ I guess could be bola....
Currently you have : 60 iasYou need at least : 64 ias
Here is what I recommend :
a) 20 ias deadman's legacy with 8+ ias trifecta gloves
b) 19+ ias deadman's legacy with 9 ias trifecta gloves
You may need to search AH and decide what are the best deals for this. Keep in mind that your gloves should have high crit damage and quiver should have rapid fire crit chance bonus (or bola could work with your build).Next you need to get pick up radius
. Why am I suggesting pick up radius? Cause your going to replace perfectionist with vengence
! Vengeance with high aps manticore RF builds is really important! Here are some options.
Shoulders imo are the easiest slot to get pick up radius. Vile wards
with 260+ dex/vit and pick up radius are the easiest buy-able slot for this.
Bracers might get lucky on a craft (ya really lucky).Witching hour
with all resist/vit/dex/pick up radius might work. However it might be 9 ias!
Gloves could work...but might be hard since your already looking for a trifecta with good stats/dex.
In any case, get pick up radius somewhere! AIGHT!? Kk good. ^.^
You can try replacing your inna's vast expanse with natayla's embrace
with similar stats to yours but with spike trap skill bonus
. I warn you that high dex rolls on these are very very expensive
in comparison to the inna's.
You can also try replacing gloom with shadow glide
on shadow power. Having some mobility really helps for farming in general. You can also instead try tactical advantage
instead of archery.@Backwoods <(^^<)
Get an 2 socket manticore with 40+ weapon damage, and good crit damage. Don't bother to go for dex, just get as much damage as you can out of the weapon with your budget. Here are some hints about buying a manticore.
11 ias vs 10 ias?
Manticore A has 10 ias and 1250 dps, 80 crit damage
Manticore B has 11 ias and 1250 dps, 80 crit damage
Then choose Manticore A instead because it has more damage.
This is just a general statement, but of course there are many other factors/cases when choosing a weapon, such as weapon damage%, crit damage, the price. Don't look down on weapon damage!
Eg. My manticore has 1350 dps, 40% weapon damage. w/ marquise ruby -> 1623 dps
Duped manticore has 1344 dps, 50% weapon damage. w/ marquise ruby -> 1637 dps
Keep in mind that crit damage is also very important when purchasing a manticore. The ideal manticore has high weapon damage and crit damage. Of course these generally cost more unless you find a good deal. Set about a 100-130m budget on this
Now you purchased a badass weapon, sell all the gems on your DH. Get a marquise ruby and radient star emerald.
In terms of overall gearing...I feel like going for full natalya's :D This requires you to select more tanky pieces however.
- Inna's temperance with 130+ vitality and 9 ias. This inna's must have 9 ias.
- Inna's favor with 130+ dex/vitality
- Natayla's bloody footprints similar to yours but with vit.
- Natalya's embrace with 120+ dex/230+ vitality.
- Natalya's reflection with crit damage/useful stuff. It's up to you on what you want on this slot. All resist, armor, vit, life%, socket, average damage, or extra dex are all good options. This ring must have 9 ias.
- Natalya's sight with all resist and crit chance. I highly recommend all resist in this slot!
- Vile wards with 220+ dex/vitality and pick up radius.
- Strongarm bracers with 220+ dex/vit or BoA bracers.
- Dex litany of the undaunted with crit damage. Simply...a nice tank ring with good dps.
- Deadman's legacy with 20 ias, crit chance to rapid fire, and 220+ dex and/or vit. Life% is another alternative to vit.
- Gloves with 180+ dex/8+ crit chance/43+ crit damage. You can try to aim for higher stats or look for vit/armor/all resist as options along with this. No need to get attack speed on gloves.
- Amulet with 7,5+ crit chance/85+ crit damage/130 dex. You can try to aim for higher stats or look for vit/armor/all resist/average damage/life% as options along with this. No need to get attack speed on amulet.
If you use an 11 ias manticore, you can lose exactly 1 attack speed on either the inna's temperance, natalya's reflection or deadman's legacy.
I have some builds in the OP I slapped on together. Tbh do what you wanna do. I personally like this one (or variations of it).http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/demon-hunter#RhVgcd!bYe!bZaccb
You should be able to farm mp8 comfortable at this point. Possibly mp9/10 with some difficulty.@Lyonnn <(^^<)
It might be better in terms of dps to do this for pick up radius :
Vile wards with 220+ dex/vitality and pick up radius
Natalya's bloody footprints with 220+ dex/vit
This way you get more dex out of this, with the same potential of vit and keeping the pick up radius.
You lack crit damage overall (and dex). Get natalya's reflection
with high crit damage
. You can decide on the random props :D
Try to get all resist on your witching hour!
Keep crafting bracers! Try to get that all resist! What's your budget?
In terms of skills, try using preperation in place of mark for death, and then use steady aim instead of night stalker. Try it out :D You can also try shadow glide for more mobility. You may need more resistances though.
Sorry for the wait guys! If you have questions, feel free to ask (>^^)>